Author Topic: Counting down  (Read 179 times)

b_hill_86

• Oracle Forum Member
Counting down
« on: April 29, 2021, 07:16:18 PM »
There had been a decent amount of cruise-in’s around me until last year of course when nearly every one was cancelled with the exception of one (that I know of) which I hadn’t even heard about till late last summer. And it was on Thursdays and I work so I never went.

BUT a week from tomorrow there is a popular local show starting up again for the first time since covid. It usually had a great turnout but I imagine it’ll be packed. Seriously thinking about taking the night off work and going. It’s a weekly event so there will be more but I’m honestly having withdrawals from not snows last year.

Anyone else have any upcoming you’re counting down till?
-Brian-

1977 Trans Am 400 4 speed

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: Counting down
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 06:20:56 AM »
Yea, the few shows I typically go to are scheduled as of now.  The Del City cruise I posted is one event that continued on last summer. It was the ONLY thing happening. Attendance was overwhelming. Previous years he had 60 or so cars. Last year I think his peak was near 200. This past sunday, the first of the year they had over 100 and it was an iffy day.  I would imagine you will find the same thing happening in your area. Guys have been itching to get out. Good Luck and pics or it didnt happen!
Finished!
77 T/A - I will Call this one DONE!
79 TATA 4sp-Next Project?
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter