Author Topic: Extreme Foaming Spray Gun  (Read 1623 times)

Gold member

• Oracle Forum Member
Extreme Foaming Spray Gun
« on: April 26, 2021, 05:14:38 AM »
This thing works great highly recommend. For some reason in the Mi area they only carry one in stock at a time might be better to buy on line . 

https://www.harborfreight.com/extreme-foaming-spray-gun-57457.html
1979 Gold Bird
original paint and decals motor and trans   solid body mounts   frame connectors  full suspension overhaul  255/50/17 Nitto tires and YO snowflakes .  
Jim

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: Extreme Foaming Spray Gun
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 06:54:03 AM »
Looks interesting.
On a related note, I used my electric leaf blower to dry my car after I wash it. If I had one of these foam guns I wouldnt even have to touch the car!
Finished!
77 T/A - I will Call this one DONE!
79 TATA 4sp-Next Project?
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

Gold member

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 07:09:51 AM »
Looks interesting.
On a related note, I used my electric leaf blower to dry my car after I wash it. If I had one of these foam guns I wouldnt even have to touch the car!

I do the same thing with my leaf blower . The neighbors give me funny looks but it works great.
1979 Gold Bird
original paint and decals motor and trans   solid body mounts   frame connectors  full suspension overhaul  255/50/17 Nitto tires and YO snowflakes .  
Jim

jonathonar89

• Oracle Forum Member
    • Mark's Cars Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 12:40:14 PM »
I have to battle you and be the old school one on this subject haha.  This seems very gimmicky and I feel there there is nothing else needed beyond a bucket of soap/water/wash mit  :P

I’ve seen so many products like “scrub-free wheel cleaner” and others but nothing beats elbow grease for cleaning in various areas.
Mark's Cars Inc.

https://markscarsinc.com

Gold member

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 03:48:25 PM »
I have to battle you and be the old school one on this subject haha.  This seems very gimmicky and I feel there there is nothing else needed beyond a bucket of soap/water/wash mit  :P

I’ve seen so many products like “scrub-free wheel cleaner” and others but nothing beats elbow grease for cleaning in various areas.
[/quote
I agree with you 100%. I use this  to pre-soak the vehicle I have a 35 foot Class A motorhome and it works Fantastic For pre soap and then I still use a wash mitt and a brush but to have the soap on before it's just fantastic. No way it's going to magically remove the dirt without using a little elbow grease like you suggest
1979 Gold Bird
Jim

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 03:48:25 PM »