Author Topic: Calling PhoenixGraphix - Custom Graphics... like, TRUE, custom, graphics... lol  (Read 216 times)

nUcLeArEnVoY

• Active Forum Member
  • Some day...
I know you guys do custom graphics, but would you also design and print a customer's idea or design of their own?

I came up with a custom hoodbird design for my future 1979 Trans Am. It's based off of the the TATA hoodbird since it extends onto the fenders, but with the color scheme of the stock red/orange graphics package from 1979, and it is stylized to to be a little more flamboyant.

I'm assuming you guys have the hi-res .pdf or modifiable file for the TATA hoodbird. Would it be possible for you all to create this design and print it? All the pitch black "flames" and "tendrils" you see would be printed in matte black like the BRE bird. The gray areas are just fore size reference (light gray is the shaker scoop, the dark gray would be the bare paint color - it's going on a black car).

Just like with the factory hoodbirds, it would have a transparent smooth bordering around the design for ease of installation and to prevent lifting of all the sharp points.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 04:59:44 AM by nUcLeArEnVoY »

PhoenixGraphix

• Active Forum Member
      • Phoenix Graphix - "Any Decal, Any Car, Any Year!"
I am sorry but we can not modify GM trademarks such as this at it is prohibited by our restoration license with GM and we silk screen these birds and could not do a one off. I am not sure it could be digitally done by anyone due to the size and level of customization.
www.PhoenixGraphix.com
800-941-4550 Call us today!

nUcLeArEnVoY

• Active Forum Member
  • Some day...
I am sorry but we can not modify GM trademarks such as this at it is prohibited by our restoration license with GM and we silk screen these birds and could not do a one off. I am not sure it could be digitally done by anyone due to the size and level of customization.

Darn. A shame. Thanks, anyway.