Author Topic: Ecklers  (Read 275 times)

lugnuts

• Oracle Forum Member
  • Wheaton, IL
Ecklers
« on: April 18, 2019, 02:34:38 PM »
Where do I start working with them has been a disaster.  Back in March I ordered a fiberglass front bumper for my 1979 Trans Am and what they sent me was a Camaro bumper. The invoice and packing slip both show it as a Firebird bumper. I open the box pull out all of the packing material and I see a nice new Camaro bumper, a closer look shows the tag with the part number and guess what the part number and description is for a 1979-1981 Firebird.

so I immediately call customer no service and they have me send them pictures. no followup no response to my emails asking for updates. then a few days later I get an email from the trucking company telling me they are picking it up in a few days, great. Still nothing from Ecklers so I call them up and ask when will my replacement part ship and the CS rep says once they receive the part back they will ship out the replacement.

well fast forward to today and no replacement part I call them up to find out whats going on. the CS rep tells me that they issued me a refund and there was nothing about shipping a replacement. ugh. the kicker they only issued me a partial refund, they still owe me 57.33 for the shipping and tax on the shipping.

Now here I sit with no bumper the car waiting to be painted and still out money for THEIR screw up. I really don't want to order from them again but they were the cheapest on shipping and the part. I could order directly from the mfg but they want $200 for shipping making it $150 more for the part then what I paid.

I don't know what to do I'm so frustrated right now.
Check out the progress of my restoration on my YouTube Channel. Click here: TheOriginalLugnuts (Updated Weekly)

" daddy my hat blew off, I hope your darn head was in it"

lugnuts

• Oracle Forum Member
  • Wheaton, IL
Re: Ecklers
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
well after a few more calls I got the 57.33 back as well. Now to order another bumper direct from the manufacturer.
Check out the progress of my restoration on my YouTube Channel. Click here: TheOriginalLugnuts (Updated Weekly)

" daddy my hat blew off, I hope your darn head was in it"

Re: Ecklers
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
You can help support TAC!