Author Topic: Aug 29 Central MA Cruise Night @ Klem's in Spencer, last one this year!  (Read 298 times)

EspriTA350

• Active Forum Member
I apologize for the short notice on this, but is anyone else interested? Show goes from 5:00pm until "dusk", usually around 7 or 730 people start leaving. No entry fee and there's food and drinks too (though the food is a bit pricey for what it is, $7 for a burger!). There's plenty of other food nearby if that's more your speed. Usually a pretty decent turnout with at least 50 cars on any given night. I've only ever seen 1 or 2 Firebirds there other than mine. I will be there with my Esprit. Come make an appearance!

EspriTA350

• Active Forum Member
Re: Aug 29 Central MA Cruise Night @ Klem's in Spencer, last one this year!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 04:40:00 PM »
Don't know if anyone showed up undercover, but I didn't see any other birds or TA's, or even any Pontiacs! The turnout was pretty good though, even with the heat. I'd estimate about 40 cars showed up. Here are some pics of mine and my favorites from the show:

Only one of these I've ever seen in person. Very nice car, and you could tell the owner drives it a lot.

Another nice one that you can tell the owner drives the heck out of. Notice the rubber stuck to the rear fenders! He had a trophy from musclepalooza in the back seat that said something about running 10s.

Yours truly... I'm always surprised by the props my car gets from other showgoers, even with it still rocking grandpa status under the hood.

And my all-time favorite muscle car. A little bit of backstory to this, I'm actually very convinced that this is the same exact car I almost bought a year and a half ago. Same interior and exterior color, same engine, same transmission, and of course in the same state. There can't be many others equipped exactly like it here. I have to say I was a little jealous as I walked around it that the owner snagged this one before me. That being said I'm still very happy with the Firebird.

Re: Aug 29 Central MA Cruise Night @ Klem's in Spencer, last one this year!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 04:40:00 PM »
You can help support TAC!