Author Topic: Sad weekend  (Read 290 times)

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
Sad weekend
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:14:26 PM »
I dont know his actual name, but everyone knew him as Tiny.  He passed away over the weekend.  Anyone who has attended the Nats knew of Tiny.  He was well known at the auction held before the awards ceremony that benefited "A Special Wish" foundation.  If you so much as flinched, he would catch you and call it a bid lol.  He always made them interesting and if hands didnt go up for bidding you knew what his next line was......."Come on, its for the kids!!!".  He and I talked for a little bit one day as i was wiping down the GTA.  I guess he also had a 91 that he was working on fixing up and liked looking at mine.  He didnt have a GTA but did have a TA and he loved talking about getting it to the Nats someday.  Maybe someone will finish that for his "Special Wish".   RIP big guy.  I, along with many others, will remember what you did for the Nats and the kids.
91 Bright Red Trans AM GTA.........41,xxx original miles

"Anyone can make their life better if they choose to do what it takes to make it better"

Tea Party Patriot

fb_rider

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
Re: Sad weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »
I just heard as well.  Sad to hear.

RIP Tiny
1977 Trans Am SE w/W72 engine (sold)
1999 Trans Am Anniversary Edition #953 (sold)
2000 Trans Am Firehawk #263 (sold)

Motleyfan

• Active Forum Member
  • Columbia City, IN
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 09:20:54 AM »
Very sad indeed.  He was a fixture on the Sunday afternoons for the auctions "For the Kids".  He will be missed.
Hold on to your ass Fred.....

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 09:20:54 AM »
You can help support TAC!