Author Topic: H-O Decals  (Read 110 times)

oldskool

• Oracle Forum Member
H-O Decals
« on: December 06, 2017, 07:26:15 PM »
Don't know how many baby boomers are on this forum. But, if you were a Pontiac fan back in the mid to late '70's, you'll remember H-O Racing Specialties. They had a '74 SD455 Super Stock national record holder. They sold performance Pontiac parts, and published lots of written info, including a monthly newsletter. I had all their written stuff and bought quite a few small parts. They also gave me some good racing info, for a '68 Bird Stocker I built.

http://www.originalho.com/

I recently had a chance to buy a pair of original H-O decals, which I did. Framed one & put it on the wall with my other racing pics. Got permission from the last owner of the rights to the decals, to have some H-O decals made and to sell some. So, I had some made for myself & my local Pontiac friends, as well as some extra to sell.

They are not exact duplicates. But anybody who remembers H-O will recognize them instantly. They are outdoor quality, suitable for putting on windows or race car bodies. They are printed on a white background, which is just a hair over 5 inches square.

The price is $10 for a pair, mailed in a padded envelope, to the lower 48. Each additional pair is $3, if mailed in the same envelope. So, 4 decals are $13, 6 decals are $16, and so on. These prices include the postage. Can't take PayPal. Will accept Cash, check, or M.O. So far I've received about an equal amount of the 3 payment methods.

Anyone interested in buying some decals can Email me at: speedbarn455@gmail.com, for order info.

70RAIV455

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: H-O Decals
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:32:33 AM »
I used to buy from HO Racing in the 1990's Oldskool.
I want some of your Repop HO Decals.
Have to wait till pay day.

Are the Decals Black & White ?

I thought they had RED WHITE & BLUE HO Racing decals also.
I do not recall exact.

oldskool

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 10:04:12 AM »
I can no longer post pics on this forum. So, I'll find a link to post, which includes pics.

OK, here's the same ad, with pics, on the 1st Gen forum.

https://firstgenfirebird.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=314808
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:08:35 AM by oldskool »

70RAIV455

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 12:01:09 PM »
They look nice Oldskool.
Want them soon.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 12:01:09 PM »
You can help support TAC!