Author Topic: T Top Template Board  (Read 204 times)

Boosted78TA

• Active Forum Member
T Top Template Board
« on: October 24, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »
I was about to finish my order on your site with my list of parts i need and can no longer find your T-TOp template board that you used to sell . Do you still make and sell this piece?  Fisher T Top.  I do not have a headliner or anything to make my own.

Steve in PA

• Active Forum Member
      • Search for My Old Car
Re: T Top Template Board
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 05:08:17 PM »
I am in need of one as well.

Fbodywarehouse

• Oracle Forum Member
      • Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:45:11 AM »
We stopped making them they were $36.99 and took too much time to make versus pricing.

Boosted78TA

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 11:21:46 AM »
So are you saying you cannot make it?  I have no headliner in my car and want to do a custom one with Suede or Alcanterra. It seems silly to buy a pre built headliner that i am going to tear apart to recover.  How about this, do you sell or would you sell a paper layout that i can trace onto some new headliner board or material? I dont need the cardboard version just the paper version to transfer.  My car had no trim, headliner, sun visors, or anything on it and recreating a board from nothing could be done however at this time i dont even have the plastics to hold into place to try and make something.

It seems someone else on this board above me is also in the same need.  Do you have leftovers, used ones, anything?

DD78TA

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 07:09:04 PM »
If it comes to it, I have my old one that I used to make my new headliner from. Help me think of a way I can get that big of piece of paper and I will trace it and make a template and send the paper to you. (sending the headliner would be big and bulky)

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 07:09:04 PM »

Boosted78TA

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 01:02:55 PM »
butcher paper from a grocery store?  tape a few of them together and trace it out? 

DD78TA

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:46:27 PM »
OK, PM me with your address and I'll do it this weekend.

Fbodywarehouse

• Oracle Forum Member
      • Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
That is a good idea, we did them out of cardboard. Hate we don't make them anymore. It is a time thing not enough time in the day!
Pete

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
You can help support TAC!