Author Topic: Maybe moving to Central Fla next year..  (Read 1224 times)

428 78T/A

• Active Forum Member
Maybe moving to Central Fla next year..
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:34:40 PM »
Thinking about a move from Pa to Central Fla next spring, the closer I can get to the Coleman Federal Prison Complex the better. I'd be looking for an acre or so to set up a fifth wheel with utilities, then put up a big pavilion over the 5th wheel.

Anyone live near there that can give me any examples of what I can expect to pay for land and utilities? I'm thinking about going down at the beginning of November to take a good look around. Any help would be appreciated.

FLLDYTRKR

• Active Forum Member
Re: Maybe moving to Central Fla next year..
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 08:00:24 PM »
You want to move to Okahhumpka??  :lol: Great place to live, you'll be not far from a great swap meet  place in Webster--NPD is in Ocala, so all the new parts you'll for a TA there. There is a new interchange right by the prison to jump on I75.   Land prices  5-6k an acre. You go south of prison area--IE: Clermont, Minneola and it is much more pricey--to close to Orlando and a sleeper town ..  Villages area high too.. One thing to make sure before buying..check land use regs and make sure you can live in your RV full time. Fl has some crazy rules..Even tho it is your land, you may not be able to do with it as you want.. So check out those zoning rules first..so you do not waste time looking and not be able to do as you please.
76 Trans Am w/Hurst T-Tops
88 Form WS6 FireBird w/T-Tops Traded for 72 Buick GS
68 Ford XL Fastback
30 Chevy AD Coupe-Sold
56 Chevy BelAir
88 Chevy Silverado

79ws6

• Active Forum Member
  • #'s Matching W-72
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 04:47:07 AM »
Great Area ...   Love Leesburg & Tavares,   
79 W72-WS6

Flounder55

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 01:22:04 PM »
Jacksonville Florida here

Steve B

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 05:39:36 PM »
Jacksonville Florida here

Hey Flounder, I was raised in Jacksonville, but moved to Charlotte, NC for work.  What side of town do you live on?
Steve
1980 Trans Am, 400, TH400 auto

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 05:39:36 PM »