Author Topic: Today I...  (Read 723836 times)

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
  • Peace is but a shadow of death.
Re: Today I...
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2015, 02:30:02 AM »
Wooo almost done!

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
  • Radix Malorum Est Cupiditas.
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2015, 07:35:22 AM »
26 watchers and almost 1,400 views with over a day and a half left, but still not the first person has contacted me...  I'm getting to the point of I don't know what to do anymore, I only have one more listing left.  If I could fix it I'd just do that, rebuild kits are dirt cheap or just another transmission is only a few hundred.  I just don't have anywhere to do it though and even if I did it'd take me forever to do it.  I'm seriously thinking about just not buying a car after this, my brother has plenty of spares that sit around and it's not like I do much driving anyway...

I'm assuming you are talking about an Ebay auction?  You need to wait until the final few seconds.  People will bid snipe the crap out something if they want it that bad.  I've done that several times when money is no object and you REALLY want or need an item.

Now, Today I...  Went to work LOL! 

Yesterday I... got a letter in the mail saying my mortgage is going up because the county taxes increased.  BULLSH**!!!  I won't get into the many, MANY reasons I hate politicians, but I think at least one of them is clear now.
1976 T/A 400, 4-speed swap.... 

Check out my resto thread:  http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=48626.0

It's all trial and error until something lines up...

Ok-TA1977

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2015, 05:15:35 PM »
Took the sub frame back out to cut out the passenger side floor pans, worse than the drivers side.
Took the rear window out of the TA lot of rust at the drivers side lower corner and in the rear deck.
Removed all the brake and fuel lines.
Removed the dash, heater core box and all that other stuff that's a pain in the butt.
Now just need someone to weld my new pans in, because my wire feed skills suck.
1977 WIP-White on Black

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2015, 02:15:04 AM »
I'm assuming you are talking about an Ebay auction?  You need to wait until the final few seconds.  People will bid snipe the crap out something if they want it that bad.  I've done that several times when money is no object and you REALLY want or need an item.

Yesterday I... got a letter in the mail saying my mortgage is going up because the county taxes increased.  BULLSH**!!!  I won't get into the many, MANY reasons I hate politicians, but I think at least one of them is clear now.
eBay yes, but it's a BIN with Best Offer.  Up to 31 watchers now with over 1,700 views but it ends here in a few hours.  That's the irritating part about it, why watch a BIN listing you're not interested in?  I don't know, just makes things even harder than what they already are.  When someone does end up buying it I'll have to keep myself from crying and when they leave with it I'll probably just fall onto the ground in tears.  I bought it under illusions of grandeur I'd get better and would be able to do all the work, that and I was under the assumption the driveline would be good to go so it'd be smaller stuff anyway.  Well we see how all of that turned out.  If I had money falling out of my orifices I'd just take it to a renowned restoration shop and have them do everything to make it exactly how I want it, but sadly that's not an option.  So meh...  Just to add insult to injury I can't find a decent fourth gen which was the one car I was wanting anyway.  At times I think life would be easier if I were like most of the population and couldn't tell the difference between a car and a refrigerator.

Also that sucks terribly.  Why I go with locked in rates, as I see it knowing my luck things will only get worse if at all possible.

76455sd

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2015, 07:17:11 AM »
Also that sucks terribly.  Why I go with locked in rates, as I see it knowing my luck things will only get worse if at all possible.

If the reference is to DeCaff's mortgage increase...I don't think rates have anything to do with it.  It sounds like his property taxes increased and they escrow the annual taxes into the mortgage causing the monthly mortgage payment to increase to cover the addtional taxes.  The actual mortgage payment portion is the same.

Steve D
'76 LE 455/4speed/solid roof - SOLD
'02 WS6 T/A convertible

« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2015, 07:17:11 AM »

mrbandit

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
  • TAC Webmaster
      • http://www.transamcountry.com
« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2015, 07:31:54 AM »
He's right Decaff, the only thing that went up is the taxes and if you don't want your mortgage to go up you can pay the difference in one lump sum, but it'll just sit there until the taxes are due when you lender releases the funds.  You can look at it like this.  Increased taxes just means your house is worth a little more and that helps when it comes time to sell.

72projectbird

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2015, 09:50:06 AM »
I started disassembly of the 73.

70 Trans Am RAIII 4 Speed #'s matching
70 GTO 455
71 Trans Am LS Swapped
81 Trans Am Daytona

"Put the evidence in the car"

droptopron

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #287 on: August 26, 2015, 03:00:58 PM »

eBay yes, but it's a BIN with Best Offer.  Up to 31 watchers now with over 1,700 views but it ends here in a few hours.  That's the irritating part about it, why watch a BIN listing you're not interested in?  I don't know, just makes things even harder than what they already are.  When someone does end up buying it I'll have to keep myself from crying and when they leave with it I'll probably just fall onto the ground in tears.  I bought it under illusions of grandeur I'd get better and would be able to do all the work, that and I was under the assumption the driveline would be good to go so it'd be smaller stuff anyway.  Well we see how all of that turned out.  If I had money falling out of my orifices I'd just take it to a renowned restoration shop and have them do everything to make it exactly how I want it, but sadly that's not an option.  So meh...  Just to add insult to injury I can't find a decent fourth gen which was the one car I was wanting anyway.  At times I think life would be easier if I were like most of the population and couldn't tell the difference between a car and a refrigerator.

JMO but I think you are out of the money on it.  I don't see someone laying that out for that car with an inoperable transmission. 
Former 1979 TATA
Current 1970 442

Your Country guarantees your Freedom
Your Government operates to limit your Freedom

SMFS_Fear_Mii

• Active Forum Member
  • this is gonna be a few years
« Reply #288 on: August 26, 2015, 07:55:41 PM »
I think you all seen what I did today
1979 Trans Am. 403 auto. but at least its numbers matching?
my build thread http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=60987.0

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »
JMO but I think you are out of the money on it.  I don't see someone laying that out for that car with an inoperable transmission.
A trans that's $200 off Craigslist, I could understand if it were a $1,000+ Muncie.  With as many watchers and views can't be too far off.  I don't know what to do, I have to be able to buy another car if I sell it and I'm incapable of fixing it because my life sucks and the universe decided I should be crippled by the time I was 23.  As usual I get screwed  on freaking cars, isn't the first time and it won't be the last.  The only car I bought that wasn't crap was the Celica from my uncle since he'd gone through it already and then the Miata I bought from an older lady that was only selling it since she moved to a condo with limited parking space.

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2015, 02:22:41 PM »

If the reference is to DeCaff's mortgage increase...I don't think rates have anything to do with it.  It sounds like his property taxes increased and they escrow the annual taxes into the mortgage causing the monthly mortgage payment to increase to cover the addtional taxes.  The actual mortgage payment portion is the same.

That's 100% correct.  It had nothing do to with an increased rate of any kind.  It had to do with filthy rotten corrupt county officials trying to line their own pockets.

Check out my resto thread:  http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=48626.0

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #291 on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:26 AM »
Straight up what would everyone pay for my car?  At $3,500 OBO I had 31 watchers and right under 1,800 views but no one ever made any form of contact.  I only have one listing left so I need to know what to do.  I need to be able to buy a car after I sell it so I'm already nearing the point I can't afford to lose much more off of it.  I wish I could fix it, if I could I'd have done that a month ago but thanks to freaking fibromyalgia I physically just can't do it and there's nowhere safe to do the work here anyway.  It's why it took a month to figure out my rebuilt transmission wasn't wonky but just trashed, since I had to wait for my brother to get off work to redo the filter and pan etc...  There's an expired listing on eBay and one here so I won't bother plaguing this area with all the details, but surely I can't be that incredibly far off?  It's a complete solid car with a clear title and the motor alone is worth as much as the car is as a roller.  I should've never bought it, but I'm a giant idiot and thought with my heart instead of my mind and for whatever reason I thought I'd get better so I could handle anything that popped up.  Of course with the engine and transmission being rebuilt I was under the impression anything that happened would be small things, but no of course the one that rebuilt the trans had too many beers that day and screwed it up.  I'm sorry, I'm just so tired of everything.  I'm tired of feeling like I'm being steamrolled every day 24/7 and I'm tired of not being able to sleep, I'm tired of the fact at 23 my life is over.  It's just for once I'd like something to halfway work out.  Hell it's not like I need a car anyway, so I guess none of this even matters.

mrbandit

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
  • TAC Webmaster
« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2015, 06:37:28 AM »
...went thru the Chick-fil-a drive thru this morning for breakfast only to find out the car in front of me paid for my breakfast.   :D

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 06:41:04 AM by mrbandit »

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2015, 06:53:52 AM »
... and there's nowhere safe to do the work here anyway.

What exactly do you mean by that?  Bullets flying overhead or just no sidewalk to pull up on?

That, and I had to google fybromyalgia.  I'm really sorry to hear that and for what it's worth, I do hope you feel better. 

On the flip side, you are not the only one with medical problem plaguing your life.  Google "aural migraine".... no better yet:  youtube it.  Someone managed to make a video that's about 99% accurate of what goes on during a migraine.  Scary and painful stuff. 

So, Today I woke up at 5:38 am.  I'm used to being out the door by 5:45, to get to work.   :shock:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  Hehehehe it's going to be an interesting day.

Ben

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2015, 07:01:20 AM »
Straight up what would everyone pay for my car?
Straight up, no bs answer: it's a $750-1500 car. Bad transmission coupled with an Esprit low option car just does not make for a desired combo. The engine being worth $XX doesn't count because it doesn't drive due to aforementioned transmission problems. Not to mention no matter how many receipts you have for an engine, you'd be hard pressed to sell it for 1/2 what it costs unless we're talking very high end big name players in the engine building world (a Butler 461 stroker set up for boost & racing with time slips showing how fast it was will sell for much more than the local machine shop rebuilt 350).  Absolutely none of this is fair, but it's reality. A friend of mine was in your shoes. She had a beautiful 1974 full size Buick with 455 that she needed some engine work due to being tired & having oil leaks. The shop talked her into a full rebuild for $5800.  It ran great for 6 months until her dingbat husband blew the transmission. She tried to sell it for close to what it cost in the engine rebuild and absolutely no one would buy it. It's still sitting in a field rotting away after 10+ years because she wouldn't accept a low price and no one wants to pay running car prices for a non-running car, even with receipts.

I'm sorry, I'm just so tired of everything.  I'm tired of feeling like I'm being steamrolled every day 24/7 and I'm tired of not being able to sleep, I'm tired of the fact at 23 my life is over.  It's just for once I'd like something to halfway work out.
I have an endocrine disorder and have very little to any muscle mass and can't build upper body strength, so lifting things heavier than 25-30lbs is just something I can't easily do nor can I easily tighten/loosen bolts, move heavy things around, grip tools, etc. Coupled with a bad back and bad knee, doing serious car work is extremely difficult. I've had to learn my limits and plot every job out in excruciating detail before hand. I've learned the motto of "work smarter, not harder" to get anything done. Never brute force anything as I can't.  I'm slower but I still get it done. I've had my problems since 12 & the bad joints since 19.  Your life isn't over, it sure as hell may suck more than some other guys here, but you can choose to learn to live within your limitations like I did.  You're smart & resourceful, I know you can do it.

I like to joke that I got to be an old fogey at 20 so 50 won't be so hard on me as I'll have been there most of my life already ;-)
Trans Am-less at the moment...

Home of the Mess

« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2015, 07:01:20 AM »

PARTSMAN76

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #295 on: August 28, 2015, 08:16:46 AM »
Well Box, I wish you were closer to Illinois.
Because I would be more than happy to help out a person in need.
I can not believe there is no person on this forum that is not within driving
distance of you and willing to help out.
I hope someone steps up.............we "ALL" need a little help now and then.
I wish you the best of luck, you have always been quick to offer information to me on here.
Thank you
79 ANNIVERSARY T/A

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #296 on: August 28, 2015, 09:26:34 AM »
Well Box, I wish you were closer to Illinois.
Because I would be more than happy to help out a person in need.
I can not believe there is no person on this forum that is not within driving
distance of you and willing to help out.
I hope someone steps up.............we "ALL" need a little help now and then.
I wish you the best of luck, you have always been quick to offer information to me on here.
Thank you

Same here.  I'd help out in 2 second if I were closer.  I'm in NE PA though so that's not exactly a drive around the block.

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
  • 1971 Esprit TA Clone W72 1972 Formula 68 350 HO
« Reply #297 on: August 28, 2015, 10:41:37 AM »
Sorry to hear about your health, but since you asked I'm with Ben on this one... I say $1500 tops, different story if it was a TA or earlier year car.

Regards, Jack

77 TA man

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #298 on: August 28, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »
Sorry to hear about your health, but since you asked I'm with Ben on this one... I say $1500 tops, different story if it was a TA or earlier year car.
IMO 2K max since the body its self is clean. 2k for a good body is decent, 5K-7K around here gets you a painted, Running, driving late 2nd gen.
1977 HardTop T/A: 347 LSx Build,3.905" Wiseco 25cc dished pistons,forged rods, OE crank,BTR Stage 2 turbo cam, ARP Main+Head Studs,

1986 T-Top T/A:
Navy Blue Paint ,Grey/Black interior,140mph speedo,overhead console, LB9/Automatic, 2.77 Posi,  WS-6 suspension, All power options, UMI Wonderbar, UMI Rear LCAs, KYB Excel-Gs, Opened Formula hood,

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #299 on: August 28, 2015, 11:15:08 AM »
IMO 2K max since the body its self is clean. 2k for a good body is decent, 5K-7K around here gets you a painted, Running, driving late 2nd gen.

Yes if it had TA fenders and flares.

Regards, Jack

77 TA man

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2015, 11:46:02 AM »

Yes if it had TA fenders and flares.
yeah, I should've said late 2nd gen T/A. 10K gets you a clean '70-'73 455 Trans Am here too.
1977 HardTop T/A: 347 LSx Build,3.905" Wiseco 25cc dished pistons,forged rods, OE crank,BTR Stage 2 turbo cam, ARP Main+Head Studs,

1986 T-Top T/A:
Navy Blue Paint ,Grey/Black interior,140mph speedo,overhead console, LB9/Automatic, 2.77 Posi,  WS-6 suspension, All power options, UMI Wonderbar, UMI Rear LCAs, KYB Excel-Gs, Opened Formula hood,

droptopron

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
Box, sorry for your plight. nobody should have to deal with this shyt but unfortunately you can't change it.  Isn't your brother some sort of mechanic?  See if he can help you out?  Only a special car will get any sort of real $$ if it has to be taken away on a trailer. 
Former 1979 TATA
Current 1970 442

Your Country guarantees your Freedom
Your Government operates to limit your Freedom

Dreamn2

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2015, 03:12:16 PM »
Drove to the TA NATS :-P
79 Fire Am
76 Fire Am
1972 Formula 400

77 TA man

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2015, 03:22:23 PM »
Drove to the TA NATS :-P
Worked at TA nats
;)

1986 T-Top T/A:

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2015, 04:45:55 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I guess I'm just better off parting it out then somehow...  By meaning having nowhere safe to work on it there's nothing but dirt and grass to lift the car up on.  I have jackstands but the car still sinks them with the ground dry, changing the filter and oil was bad enough and it's not worth risking serious injury or death to fix it.  I used to do all the mechanic work before fibro ruined everything, I can still do things that aren't overly strenuous but I still end up paying for it in some shape or fashion.  I just can't afford to lose over half on it, so I don't know what to do, I just wish I had never bought it at this point.  Actually I wish the trans rebuilder knew what they were doing, but oh well...

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2015, 05:01:15 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I guess I'm just better off parting it out then somehow...  By meaning having nowhere safe to work on it there's nothing but dirt and grass to lift the car up on.  I have jackstands but the car still sinks them with the ground dry, changing the filter and oil was bad enough and it's not worth risking serious injury or death to fix it.  I used to do all the mechanic work before fibro ruined everything, I can still do things that aren't overly strenuous but I still end up paying for it in some shape or fashion.  I just can't afford to lose over half on it, so I don't know what to do, I just wish I had never bought it at this point.  Actually I wish the trans rebuilder knew what they were doing, but oh well...

Put 3/4" plywood under the jack stands.  Works every time.   Pulled a few engines that way, did 3 clutches that way, did many, MANY brake jobs that way... also started the T/A resto that way.  I eventually got sick of using plywood, learned to weld, and welded 1/4" steel plates under my jack stands.  Worked nicely.  LoL then I bought a house with a garage.  6 of one, half dozen of another.

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2015, 06:33:51 PM »
That'd be one option, but then it's up to having my brother be nice enough to do pretty much all of it.  Also with the migraine thing, my mom gets them all of the time on top of having the fibro and I realize others have it worse like those with cancer and have loss of limbs physically or neurologically.  I guess it'd just be less infuriating if any of the of the medicines actually helped, I've been on everything there is for it and I only get the negative side effects.  Pain killers that'd knock normal people onto their ass are useless to me(and my mom and grandfather, yay genetics) as I might as well just drink a glass of water, and only muscle relaxers somewhat help every now and then.  I wanted to be a technician but fibro ruined that for me, no one will hire me now because not even I know when I'll be able to halfway get around one day or be motionless in one spot the next.

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2015, 09:42:13 PM »
, no one will hire me now because not even I know when I'll be able to halfway get around one day or be motionless in one spot the next.

That's more than double of what the people where I work do (http://www.tobyhanna.army.mil/).  Technician eh? What sort? 

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #308 on: August 29, 2015, 12:05:50 AM »
I wanted to be an ASE Master Technician for Toyota or Chevrolet, or any of the other brands I particularly like.  When I was knee high I wanted to be a mechanical engineer, but my AP Calculus teacher kind of ruined that for me.  The teacher that took her place during maternity leave was 1,000 times the teacher she was and I got back into liking math, but as soon as she came back for the rest of the year she made me not want to look at the stuff ever again.

I moved the car to the front of the yard earlier and threw a For Sale sign in the window, as many people as I had stopping and asking about it when I first got it surely someone will want it enough to where I can at least buy another car.  The thing to do would be to sell the engine to a Chevy guy or someone wanting a circle track motor and then sell the car as a complete solid roller for them to do whatever they want to with it.  I just so happened to make the grievous mistake in assuming a nice Firebird would be worth more than a burnt out Trans Am and that a built to the hilt 350 would be worth more than a worn out dog of a 301.  That and it was a good idea to be my only car and trust a freshly rebuilt automatic.  Funny thing it was supposed to be a compromise to giving up driving a manual because of the fibro, and this crap happens.  At least it was a car I'd always wanted and that'd make up for having to drive an automatic, so it not being a T/A etc... didn't matter as I planned on never getting rid of it...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:33:32 AM by Box »

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #309 on: August 29, 2015, 08:53:57 AM »
...went thru the Chick-fil-a drive thru this morning for breakfast only to find out the car in front of me paid for my breakfast.   :D

I had this happen to me a while ago at a Micky D's, was totally surprised! we stopped and ordered a happy meal for our grandson, I joked to the guy at the register if I had known I wasn't paying I would've ordered more.  :lol:
Finished!
77 T/A - I will Call this one DONE!
79 TATA 4sp-Next Project?
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

77 TA man

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #310 on: August 29, 2015, 03:09:49 PM »
Picked up front window trim, power window harness, passenger side sill plate, and a NOS ratchet shifter knob with perfect bird today at nats. Anybody else see the silver GTR in Roadhouse's parking lot?

1986 T-Top T/A:

rkellerjr

• Oracle Forum Member
  • When you turn your car on does it return the favor
      • Our Business
« Reply #311 on: August 29, 2015, 03:45:26 PM »
Finished my restoration projects for this year...

transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=68069.new#new

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »

Congrats Rich, that deserves a celebration :grin: I finally started to put my dash back together, I bought new bulbs at 2 diff times for the gauge cluster. When I went to install them I realized I got 2 diff kinds. Need to go back to autozone tomorrow. I did get my parking brake cable installed inside the car.
Finished!
77 T/A - I will Call this one DONE!
79 TATA 4sp-Next Project?
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

mrbandit

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
  • TAC Webmaster
« Reply #313 on: August 29, 2015, 07:12:48 PM »
Put about 50 miles on the TA and I think I've got the bugs worked out.  The whine was just a loose belt and the heating issue turned out to be a leaky radiator hose.  Oh and a vacuum leak.  It won't win many drag races, but it'll shred the tires.

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #314 on: August 29, 2015, 07:13:31 PM »
Today I went to job #2 and OMG the day FLEW by!  Tomorrow I'll be doing something super cool!  I'll post pics/vid soon as I can.

rkellerjr

• Oracle Forum Member
      • Our Business
« Reply #315 on: August 29, 2015, 07:40:58 PM »

Congrats Rich, that deserves a celebration :grin: I finally started to put my dash back together, I bought new bulbs at 2 diff times for the gauge cluster. When I went to install them I realized I got 2 diff kinds. Need to go back to autozone tomorrow. I did get my parking brake cable installed inside the car.

I had the bulb go out that shines on the gas/electrical gauges, looks like I'm not quite done :(

rkellerjr

• Oracle Forum Member
      • Our Business
« Reply #316 on: August 29, 2015, 07:41:22 PM »
Put about 50 miles on the TA and I think I've got the bugs worked out.  The whine was just a loose belt and the heating issue turned out to be a leaky radiator hose.  Oh and a vacuum leak.  It won't win many drag races, but it'll shred the tires.

Shredding .... :D

Casey

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #317 on: August 29, 2015, 10:39:21 PM »
Took a ride to the bank on state highways in brother's '12 Genesis Coupe, it hurt.  Not really any worse than my Celica, better than the Miata was, and oddly not as good as the Firebird.  I want a '68 Coupe DeVille, 129.5" of luxurious wheelbase to navigate through these rough waters...  I mean roads...

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2015, 06:33:55 AM »
Took a ride to the bank on state highways in brother's '12 Genesis Coupe, it hurt.  Not really any worse than my Celica, better than the Miata was, and oddly not as good as the Firebird.  I want a '68 Coupe DeVille, 129.5" of luxurious wheelbase to navigate through these rough waters...  I mean roads...

I'll see your Coup DeVille and raise you a 68 Bonneville :-)

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2015, 06:46:07 AM »
Interesting...

Regards, Jack

« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2015, 06:46:07 AM »
You can help support TAC!