Author Topic: Today I...  (Read 695445 times)

NOT A TA

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: Today I...
« Reply #7400 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:27 AM »
Wow, that was in some bad shape.  Your work looks good. Yes, any type of siding done on a ladder is a pain.  At least you had a couple ladders and hopefully a helper.

I kept putting off the house repairs hoping to finish The 14 Car, but the house got to the point I'm afraid critters will be moving in.  No helper.  Get a panel cut to size, slide it up on step ladder bottom first face down, locate bottom of panel in U shaped support, then flip it up into place climbing step ladder.
John Paige
Lab-14.com

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
  • Radix Malorum Est Cupiditas.
« Reply #7401 on: March 07, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
Wow, that was in some bad shape.  Your work looks good. Yes, any type of siding done on a ladder is a pain.  At least you had a couple ladders and hopefully a helper.

Seriously?  Around here, if your siding looks like that, your in the top tier and it will pass inspection.
1976 T/A 400, 4-speed swap.... 

Check out my resto thread:  http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=48626.0

It's all trial and error until something lines up...

NOT A TA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7402 on: March 07, 2019, 07:44:39 PM »

Seriously?  Around here, if your siding looks like that, your in the top tier and it will pass inspection.

Here you will get a notice from the city "code enforcement" requiring repairs. Same thing will happen if ya don't mow your lawn.  If you don't get the repairs done (or mow lawn, paint, whatever) they'll send a private contractor then send you a bill. If you don't pay the bill they add money on your water bill to pay it off. Don't pay the water bill they shut off water and put a lien on the house. It's got it's good points and bad.  I got a notice to mow once when the interior house was destroyed following burglary and I couldn't live in it for a few years. Friends of mine have gotten notices for exterior repairs even though their homes weren't as bad as mine is now and gotten all upset. The flip side is the housing in the city is in pretty good condition overall and neighborhoods look nice. Landlords can't be slumlords. And there are programs where people who own their home in low economic class areas can have the city paint their house for free, so it's an attractive city to live in or visit. We have a lot of tourism partly due to the rules.

I've been expecting a notice for my house because it's pretty bad looking. Code enforcement officer for my area is a car guy I know who stops by to see what kind of projects I've got going on while he's checking my neighborhood, usually on Sat or Sunday. They work weekends to catch all the people who think they can get away with stuff on weekends like business vehicle parking or new roof without building permits. I told him a while back I was gonna stop working on my Firebird & Camaro and fix up the house so he's probably put off a notice on his recommendation. But if a neighbor complains I'll get a notice for sure.

Pic below you can see the front of my house looks bad, I'm colorblind so didn't know it was pink on top of ugly when I bought it. I'm fixing the ugly (and the pink) though, and trying to figure out how I'm gonna pay for the roof I lost during Irma. Yes those are resurrection ferns growing in the trim. The house is like old rusted cars, the damage from rot, termites, and carpenter ants you can't see is worse than what you can see. To make it more difficult previous owners had shoddy repairs done so each section I open I have to tear out old repairs.

Things that annoy guys like us the city will give notice about.

Only one unregistered vehicle allowed between front of house and street (driveway) and must be covered.  A tattered cover will get ya a notice, motorcycles included.

No boats, jet skis, car trailers (open or enclosed), as well as landscape or other business trailers allowed between house and street including driveway. I got a notice for my enclosed 24' trailer once when I left it in the driveway not knowing there were rules.

No large business trucks like box trucks, roll back flatbeds, etc. allowed between house & street. This includes overnight so if ya have a business with large trucks you need a place to keep them. Neighbors WILL call code enforcement and turn you in anonymously if you try to get away with overnight/weekend trucks. 

All above items prohibited from street parking overnight/weekends on any street.

John Paige
Lab-14.com

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7403 on: March 08, 2019, 06:26:05 AM »

Here you will get a notice from the city "code enforcement" requiring repairs. Same thing will happen if ya don't mow your lawn.  If you don't get the repairs done (or mow lawn, paint, whatever) they'll send a private contractor then send you a bill. If you don't pay the bill they add money on your water bill to pay it off. Don't pay the water bill they shut off water and put a lien on the house. It's got it's good points and bad.  I got a notice to mow once when the interior house was destroyed following burglary and I couldn't live in it for a few years. Friends of mine have gotten notices for exterior repairs even though their homes weren't as bad as mine is now and gotten all upset. The flip side is the housing in the city is in pretty good condition overall and neighborhoods look nice. Landlords can't be slumlords. And there are programs where people who own their home in low economic class areas can have the city paint their house for free, ...

BS like that is what encourages laziness.  "Why should I work if the city will do it for free?"  That's as far as I'm going with that one.

Check out my resto thread:  http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=48626.0

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7404 on: March 08, 2019, 07:10:16 AM »
Not a TA, that sounds like a lot of restrictions, however i assume there may be a number of 'snow birds' in your area. Some of this may address problems associated with transient ownership, and pink isn't too bad for your neck of the woods! My grandparents home in Hollywood was completely pink.
Finished!
77 T/A - I will Call this one DONE!
79 TATA 4sp-Next Project?
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

« Reply #7404 on: March 08, 2019, 07:10:16 AM »

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7405 on: March 08, 2019, 07:46:29 AM »
Maybe those plastic shutters would benefit from the heat gun trick. Turn them back to red.
79 Trans am 301 (work in progress) LS swap n progress
79 Formula 301 (Work in progress)
67 RS Camaro (Work in progress)
See the recurring theme???

ryeguy2006a

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7406 on: March 08, 2019, 09:15:02 AM »

Here you will get a notice from the city "code enforcement" requiring repairs. Same thing will happen if ya don't mow your lawn.  If you don't get the repairs done (or mow lawn, paint, whatever) they'll send a private contractor then send you a bill. If you don't pay the bill they add money on your water bill to pay it off. Don't pay the water bill they shut off water and put a lien on the house. It's got it's good points and bad.  I got a notice to mow once when the interior house was destroyed following burglary and I couldn't live in it for a few years. Friends of mine have gotten notices for exterior repairs even though their homes weren't as bad as mine is now and gotten all upset. The flip side is the housing in the city is in pretty good condition overall and neighborhoods look nice. Landlords can't be slumlords. And there are programs where people who own their home in low economic class areas can have the city paint their house for free, ...

BS like that is what encourages laziness.  "Why should I work if the city will do it for free?"  That's as far as I'm going with that one.

DeCaff, I think you missed the part where where it mentions low economic class areas. I'm sure there are some that don't truly deserve it, but take advantage of this benefit. I would image in the vast majority of the cases are do I feed my family or paint my house... Just because they are getting it for free doesn't mean that they don't deserve it.

1976 Trans Am LS1, 6 speed, C5 12.8" Brakes, LS1 rear 12" brakes, 17" Aluminum Rims, and much more...SOLD
My Build: http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=24465.0

New project: 1968 Camaro with 6?.?0?  5.3 w/ Z06 cam/T56
http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=74591.0

72projectbird

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7407 on: March 08, 2019, 09:52:31 AM »

Right? It's some old BS.
70 Trans Am RAIII 4 Speed #'s matching
70 GTO 455
71 Trans Am LS Swapped
79 Trans Am SE 301 4 Speed
81 Trans Am Daytona

"Put the evidence in the car"

LeighP

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7408 on: March 08, 2019, 06:12:12 PM »
Got a day in working on the 69 Firebird for the first time in a long while. I've been fighting some health issues with my legs and moving around a workshop was just too painful to accomplish anything....I've lost 6 months of time....but it was over a hot summer....so maybe a silver lining.
Got to fit the trans cooling hoses I had made up.....darn headers, its tight get you hand in over the collector to tighten the fittings on the trans. Started working on cleaning up the fenders to rehang them......I picked up a new set of T/A fender extractors (cheap off a guy) I'm going to add them on the fenders.
I'm going to lose the workshop where its located soon....so it'll have to be in once piece to come home with me.
Regards,
Leigh

Sydney, Australia
1968 Pontiac Firebird 428 5 speed coupe

Former Firebirds -
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400
1971 Pontiac Firebird 455
1977 Pontiac Trans Am
1976 Pontiac Trans Am
1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible
1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 coupe

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7409 on: March 10, 2019, 08:49:54 AM »
Got a lot of work done on the front crash bar and other parts. One step closer.  I media blasted, did some light repair and sprayed it with epoxy and satin black.

One thing I noticed was the attaching bolts are rusted. Two are unusable.  Anyone have a couple of these in usable condition they could part with for a reasonable price?

These hold the crash bar brackets to the sub frame on 77-81 I believe.

72projectbird

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7410 on: March 10, 2019, 10:58:04 AM »
I might have a few. If I can find them I'll mail them to ya.
70 Trans Am RAIII 4 Speed #'s matching
70 GTO 455
71 Trans Am LS Swapped
79 Trans Am SE 301 4 Speed
81 Trans Am Daytona

"Put the evidence in the car"

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7411 on: March 10, 2019, 12:11:55 PM »
That would be awesome! Let me know of you find them and give me a total for shipping and the bolts and I can send you a PayPal gift.

Thanks!

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7412 on: March 10, 2019, 05:36:46 PM »
Today I...  am seriously tired of putting time and money into that godforsaken Focus !@#$#

I even sliced my thumb and forefinger wide open while replacing the fuel pump  :evil: :evil:

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
  • I know what I believe.......do you?
« Reply #7413 on: March 11, 2019, 08:37:32 AM »
Today, it's back to work for me.......yay.  Had last week off with the wife to celebrate our 26th anniversary.  Didn't do anything spectacular.  Just quality time together working around the house and getting the kitchen ready for granite countertops.  Did spend one day doing some antiquing and donating a truck load full of clothes and other items to Goodwill. Looks like some decent weather this week here so I can start putting down the weed and feed, grub control and mole repellant.  The moles have definitely been busy.  I was sinking everywhere........grrrrr.

On a GTA note, I'm waiting to hear back from the DMV to see if my historic personalized plate application was accepted and when I might be getting those.  Hopefully soon.
91 Bright Red Trans AM GTA.........41,xxx original miles

"The American dream is not that every man must be level with every other man. The American dream is that every man must be free to become whatever God intends he should become."

Reagan

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7414 on: March 11, 2019, 09:09:01 AM »
What is the process for the acceptance of the plates? In MD you fill out the paperwork and they give you the tags on the spot. If you want personalized, they can do a search to see if what you want is available and that too is accepted on the spot. Then it takes about 2 weeks to get them back. Good Luck, hope you get the ones you wanted.
I dont even want to think about yard work. Every spring I get the urge to have the best yard ever, put down whatever and stick with it for about a week LOL, then give up. Fortunately the yard  across the street doesn't look any better or worse than mine so I do look too bad!
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

« Reply #7414 on: March 11, 2019, 09:09:01 AM »

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7415 on: March 11, 2019, 04:41:23 PM »
Weather was pretty decent for March. Well into the 50's. Washed the winter off of the wifes mustang, and one of my work trucks. Also pulled 'Trigger' out of the garage and washed the 1/2" of dust off, and took a spin up town. Felt good to get it out on the road after a couple of months. Everything ran great!
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7416 on: March 11, 2019, 06:05:42 PM »
I'm jealous! Can't wait for the day when I can drive farther than my 500' driveway.  I did test the burnout capability of the new LS Saturday.   

79GoldnTan

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #7417 on: March 11, 2019, 06:09:32 PM »
That's awesome! Was a great day here also. Probably a month before pearl sees the sun.
79 solar gold    
461.   Factory 4 speed
PTFB SFC
PTFB 1LE
3.08 rear  for now
Lots O Fun

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
  • 1971 Esprit TA Clone W72 1972 Formula 68 350 HO
« Reply #7418 on: March 11, 2019, 06:11:35 PM »
Was that a none trans am fender that you converted?

Regards, Jack

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7419 on: March 11, 2019, 09:24:58 PM »
No, you have to cut in (paint the area) where the fender vents go before you mount the vents. It impossible to get to once the inner fenders are mounted. You can see I cut in the doors, door jams and inside the fenders too. The body is getting close to its final block sanding and paint.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:11:33 AM by FormTA »

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7420 on: March 12, 2019, 07:08:53 AM »
That's the same way I painted mine, took the vents out and painted behind, did all of the underhood, under trunk, jambs etc in single stage. Then I painted the body as a whole.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7421 on: March 12, 2019, 07:53:27 AM »
What is the process for the acceptance of the plates? In MD you fill out the paperwork and they give you the tags on the spot. If you want personalized, they can do a search to see if what you want is available and that too is accepted on the spot. Then it takes about 2 weeks to get them back. Good Luck, hope you get the ones you wanted.
I dont even want to think about yard work. Every spring I get the urge to have the best yard ever, put down whatever and stick with it for about a week LOL, then give up. Fortunately the yard  across the street doesn't look any better or worse than mine so I do look too bad!

Regular historic plates are given on spot here as well........I think.  Personalized historic applications have to be mailed in.  You have to submit so many choices and basically you get what's first available.  Now, you can go into their website and plug in what you want in their non historic personalized plate section and see if its available.  If it is, then its available on the historic side since there can't be the same personalized plate in regular and historic. BIG PAIN, but I've dealt with it before so its just part of the routine here.

"The American dream is not that every man must be level with every other man. The American dream is that every man must be free to become whatever God intends he should become."

Reagan

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7422 on: March 13, 2019, 06:20:26 AM »
Cleaning out a desk drawer at home and found these. The Kid Rock concert was 2 weeks after Bawitdaba song came out. 20 years ago. Look at those ticket prices! It says all ages, ya right. It was far from that.

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7423 on: March 13, 2019, 06:53:14 AM »
Nice! That's about the cost I remember back in the day to the few concerts I attended. When I was a senior ('82) a bunch of my buddies got tickets to see the Stones at the Vet stadium in Philly. They cost something like $30 ea.!! At the time I was only a so-so fan and no way I was going to spend that much to see them. Few years ago during bike week in Daytona I was cruising down mainstreet on Friday night and everyone kept stepping out in front of me taking pictures. I was quite perplexed as I am pretty plain jane, driving an ordinary road king. I finally turned around and Kid Rock was riding right behind me.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7424 on: March 13, 2019, 08:32:03 AM »
That's pretty neat.  I've seen him a few times randomly in Toledo and Detroit while at baseball or basketball games.

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7425 on: March 13, 2019, 12:53:33 PM »
Not today, but yesterday I got a response from the Missouri DMV concerning my personalized historic plate application.  They told me that if my check has cleared to please send them the transaction number and the date it cleared.  Otherwise, it normally there is a 5 to 7 week turnaround time...................5-7 weeks.  I mailed this 4 weeks ago and the check hasn't come out of the account yet.  Wow.  It was not this drawn out when I got regular personal plates years ago.  Talk about creating job security lol. Guess I will check back with them next week.

Reagan

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7426 on: March 14, 2019, 07:24:16 PM »
Not today, but yesterday I got a response from the Missouri DMV concerning my personalized historic plate application.  They told me that if my check has cleared to please send them the transaction number and the date it cleared.  Otherwise, it normally there is a 5 to 7 week turnaround time...................5-7 weeks.  I mailed this 4 weeks ago and the check hasn't come out of the account yet.  Wow.  It was not this drawn out when I got regular personal plates years ago.  Talk about creating job security lol. Guess I will check back with them next week.

I'd be moving the Hell out of state.

Nexus

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #7427 on: March 16, 2019, 02:54:12 PM »
Wasn't today but Thursday and Friday my pa and I got most of the insulation up in the walls of the garage, and a few weeks back the electrician came in and got all the wiring done, which passed inspection the first go around!!

I need to take some photos and then I'll update the thread on it
Charlie

79 Esprit but like many, it will be a T/A clone
(18 years and counting but still have her)

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7428 on: March 16, 2019, 07:59:19 PM »

I'd be moving the Hell out of state.

Our DMVs arent the greatest that's for sure but compared to Kansas DMV, its a cakewalk from what ive heard.  I'm not planning on getting the GTA out for a while anyway (our driveway is a swampy mess from winter) so its not really affecting me directly at this point. Now if I start getting into April and no response, then I will be getting more vocal about it.

Not today but last Thursday we got new granite countertops installed. Wife has been wanting them for a while and the formica we had was looking quite dated. I did the tearout of the old and kept it in one piece so we could donate it to Habitat for Humanity. They were very happy to take it. Hopefully it gets many more years of use from someone.

Reagan

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7429 on: March 17, 2019, 06:40:44 AM »
Yesterday I...  finally got new tires on my truck.  The old ones were so bad to the point where getting uphill on bare asphalt was becoming a challenge. 

Also, my Dad and I spent 3/4 of the day yesterday just trying to put both crank and cam position sensors on that friggin Focus.  The cam sensor wasn't too terribly difficult to access, but the crank sensor gave us a HUGE problem.  First, the catalytic converter should really be removed for proper access.  Then, the sensor BROKE OFF inside the block!@#$%.  After 2 hours of messing with ways to get the remainder of the sensor out of the block, one wrong move with a scribe sent the broken part straight down into the crankcase  :shock: :shock:

After that, we turned the crank by hand to see if it would be ok with that down there.  We were hoping the oil pump filter would catch it.....  what... right DeCaff... because a DOHC Zetec engine has the same setup as an SBP or SBC.  LOL looks like we are tearing the oil pan off   :roll:  It's ok.  The oil pan gasket is leaking like a sieve anyway.

Now, the coup de grĂ¢ce:  https://youtu.be/YQBNTADzyZU

EDIT:  I really, really need to get a better lighting system.

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7430 on: March 20, 2019, 09:40:58 AM »
Last night, I watched "Hooper" on Blu-Ray.  Actually found it at a Vintage Stock store.  It was new and still had the good wrapping on it.  Figured I'd maybe find it on regular DVD but not Blu-Ray.  Was a good evening..........

Reagan

76455sd

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7431 on: March 20, 2019, 02:45:08 PM »
Last night, I watched "Hooper" on Blu-Ray.  Actually found it at a Vintage Stock store.  It was new and still had the good wrapping on it.  Figured I'd maybe find it on regular DVD but not Blu-Ray.  Was a good evening..........

Nice that's one of my favorite Burt movies.

too bad about Jan-Michael Vincent seems like he had some issues with success...https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jan-michael-vincent-dead-dies-airwolf-1203158399/
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 02:48:11 PM by 76455sd »
Steve D
'76 LE 455/4speed/solid roof - SOLD
'02 WS6 T/A convertible

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7432 on: March 24, 2019, 07:32:21 PM »
Worked on increasing the strength of one of my jet ski lifts. I switched out the 800 lb crank mechanism for a 1200lb one. I also weled every joint and added gussets and beefed up some places. This gave me some seat time with my TIG welder and aluminum.  I am starting to get a little bit better welding aluminum... I think.

Not too bad.

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7433 on: March 25, 2019, 09:49:13 AM »
Those welds look perfect to me. Nice job!
Yesterday whilst working on the car in the barn, my wife comes and says she wants to go for a ride in 'trigger'. Didn't have to tell me twice, lol. Temps were in the 60's, nice n sunny. Took the car out for a couple hour stroll. She calls it the 'tin can' but I think she secretly likes riding in it.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7434 on: March 25, 2019, 12:26:44 PM »
If the Woman tells me she wants to go for a ride...  you wouldn't have to tell me twice, either  :lol: :lol:

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7435 on: March 25, 2019, 10:32:03 PM »
Laid down another 8' of beads on aluminum.  Some good seat time. Used the mill for a couple hours trimming the aluminum to size.

I would lay a bead about 3-4" at a time and then move to another spots. Some are better than others.

ryeguy2006a

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7436 on: March 26, 2019, 08:07:29 AM »
What Tig are you using again? The beads look good to me. I've been wanting to get a Tig to mess around with some aluminum welding.

1976 Trans Am LS1, 6 speed, C5 12.8" Brakes, LS1 rear 12" brakes, 17" Aluminum Rims, and much more...SOLD
My Build: http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=24465.0

New project: 1968 Camaro with 6?.?0?  5.3 w/ Z06 cam/T56
http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=74591.0

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7437 on: March 26, 2019, 09:08:29 AM »
It's and off brand but it gets good reviews and two of the bit YouTube tig guys recommend/use them.

AHP Alpha-TIG 200X. I really like it. I have pretty much only been using it for aluminum as I have 4 other welders i use for steel. I plan to work on TIG welding sheet metal some time too.

I have added the stubby gas lens and I use a TIG finger when doing a lot welding. I bought one of those large argon tanks too it's like 5' tall.

Nexus

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #7438 on: April 02, 2019, 01:30:49 PM »
Today I found this really cool picture of an older Chevy/GMC

Screenshot_20190329-073155_Instagram by Charles Marson, on Flickr
Charlie

79 Esprit but like many, it will be a T/A clone
(18 years and counting but still have her)

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
  • 1971 Esprit TA Clone W72 1972 Formula 68 350 HO
« Reply #7439 on: April 02, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »
For a minute I though you got that truck. Nice pic.

Regards, Jack

« Reply #7439 on: April 02, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »
You can help support TAC!