2020-B1-8

Author Topic: Today I...  (Read 858673 times)

ryeguy2006a

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: Today I...
« Reply #7360 on: February 26, 2019, 02:28:16 PM »
Full floater basically has a hub on the outside of the axles which allows for the axles to be bolted in rather than held in with a c clip like the semi-floaters. Very strong axles.

1976 Trans Am LS1, 6 speed, C5 Brakes, LS1 rear 12" brakes, and much more...SOLD
My Build: http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=24465.0

New project: 1968 Camaro LS6, T56, Speedtech, Hotchkis, DSE, Z51 13.4" front brakes, LS1 rear disks, etc.
http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=74591.0

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
  • Radix Malorum Est Cupiditas.
« Reply #7361 on: February 26, 2019, 09:12:42 PM »
Full floater basically has a hub on the outside of the axles which allows for the axles to be bolted in rather than held in with a c clip like the semi-floaters. Very strong axles.

Ah ok that makes sense.

Today I.... had more fun trying to fix my truck.  The third try ordering the upper oil cooler line was successful.  It snapped right into the quick disconnects.  Well, idiot me of course had to test this by removing the fittings from the auxiliary cooler and trying them out on the ends of the line.  Upon reinstalling the fittings.... SNAP!  The nipples on the auxiliary cooler snapped right off!  That frikken thing was brand new, so I asked the shop that fixed my truck (after the accident) where they got it.  Well it was Rock Auto.  $60 for a piece of junk. 

I don't have time to order another and wait for it to get here.  I'm down to one vehicle and the demand for an open garage bay has become greater by the day.  I've tried both Auto Zone and Advance Auto.  They both only have generic coolers that don't have the correct fittings.    If the dealership doesn't have one in stock, I'm going to HAVE to hit up a junkyard tomorrow.
1976 T/A 400, 4-speed swap.... 

Check out my resto thread:  http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=48626.0

It's all trial and error until something lines up...

EspriTA350

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #7362 on: February 28, 2019, 06:26:21 PM »
I haven't been feeling very well all day, got hit with a 24 hour bug of some kind. However I am cheerful because all of this came in the mail today!

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7363 on: March 01, 2019, 08:49:12 AM »
Parts are always nice! Sorry to hear about your health, hopefully it will pass soon. I have had more than my share of bad days this winter so I know what youre going through.
Finished!
77 T/A - I will Call this one DONE!
79 TATA 4sp-Next Project?
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7364 on: March 02, 2019, 10:22:02 PM »
Today I... never thought I'd say this, but I need a break from the automotive world. 

Been wrenching after work for two weeks straight (not that it's a bad thing) on other peoples junk and still have 2, maybe 3 cars left to fix.

Granted, that had also included my own junk, but I am NOT a mechanic.  I'm a DIY'er with above average skills and the inability to tell people "No."

Beyond that, I couldn't tell you the last time I did anything to the T/A.

On the other hand, it's half good to feel needed.  This is winter time and tax season.  People are more likely to go through drive train parts, brakes, and tires right around this time of year. 

Check out my resto thread:  http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=48626.0

« Reply #7364 on: March 02, 2019, 10:22:02 PM »

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7365 on: March 03, 2019, 06:15:53 AM »
Thought I would post this as it may be helpful to others. I know it is fairly known but here is a trick to get some forms of plastic back to their original color after being sun faded.

I really needed to stop the porpoising of one of my jet skins for my kidney's sake. I installed a scoop grate, ride plate and sponsons. All items it did not come stock with. The sponsons were from another model jet ski but a common mod done to my model.  As most know red fades in the sun and ends up looking pink. He is what a heat gun does to them. It basically lightly melts it and bring the color to the surface again.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 06:18:28 AM by FormTA »
79 Trans am 301 (work in progress) LS swap n progress
79 Formula 301 (Work in progress)
67 RS Camaro (Work in progress)
See the recurring theme???

Names, Luke. If I hear anyone telling me they're my father....

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7366 on: March 03, 2019, 07:54:00 AM »
Thought I would post this as it may be helpful to others. I know it is fairly known but here is a trick to get some forms of plastic back to their original color after being sun faded.

I really needed to stop the porpoising of one of my jet skins for my kidney's sake. I installed a scoop grate, ride plate and sponsons. All items it did not come stock with. The sponsons were from another model jet ski but a common mod done to my model.  As most know red fades in the sun and ends up looking pink. He is what a heat gun does to them. It basically lightly melts it and bring the color to the surface again.

I had to look up what "porpoising" was, just to make sense of that sentence.  I would have otherwise though it was a typo or the like.

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7367 on: March 03, 2019, 12:12:53 PM »
Sorry, ya, it's jumping up and down. The nose going up and down. It is really a pain on rough water. It is mostly caused by lack of water entering the pump. It also doesn't help as the jetski is short but on smooth water it really cooks.

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
  • 1971 Esprit TA Clone W72 1972 Formula 68 350 HO
« Reply #7368 on: March 03, 2019, 08:13:02 PM »
Granted, that had also included my own junk, but I am NOT a mechanic.  I'm a DIY'er with above average skills and the inability to tell people "No."

Congrats you are a mechanic, just like you are married but don't know it... Sorry DeCaff I could not resist :lol:

Regards, Jack

ryeguy2006a

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7369 on: March 04, 2019, 08:09:56 AM »
DeCaff, can you just bypass the cooler temporarily? Seems like something that you could do to get the truck going in the short term. I did that when the PS line on my truck rusted through. Just looped a hose and bypassed it.

1976 Trans Am LS1, 6 speed, C5 Brakes, LS1 rear 12" brakes, and much more...SOLD

New project: 1968 Camaro LS6, T56, Speedtech, Hotchkis, DSE, Z51 13.4" front brakes, LS1 rear disks, etc.

« Reply #7369 on: March 04, 2019, 08:09:56 AM »

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7370 on: March 04, 2019, 08:43:49 AM »
I like the heat gun trick and am gonna try that. I wonder how it holds up in the long run though.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7371 on: March 04, 2019, 01:55:42 PM »
I've heard just as long as it did the first time. It brings the pigment back to the surface.

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7372 on: March 04, 2019, 02:04:08 PM »
DeCaff, can you just bypass the cooler temporarily? Seems like something that you could do to get the truck going in the short term. I did that when the PS line on my truck rusted through. Just looped a hose and bypassed it.

Just to move it, yes.  Long story short, it's already fixed with an OEM part.

Seems like every vehicle I've ever owned has required some type of major surgery within 3 years of me owning it.

The ONLY exception to that was an 01 Sunfire that I had bought brand new.  Never needed anything except brakes, tires, and oil change... until I wrecked it, that is.

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7373 on: March 04, 2019, 04:04:45 PM »
Whenever the weather gets decent again and I can wash the cars, im gonna try that heat gun trick on the wheel opening trim on my f150. Its faded terribly, I put the back to black on it and it looks good for about a week then its faded away again. Sure hope this works.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7374 on: March 05, 2019, 08:08:33 PM »
Today I...  raged so hard over traffic, that I was positive I had burst a blood vessel in my eye.

Then, my Dad calls and tells me his car broke down again.  Great....

Super stressful day.  :evil: :evil:

9 pm and I'm just now getting dinner. 

Maybe I'll get to bed before 11.  Then, wake up in 5 hours and do it all again.    I can't imagine ever having to deal with kids on top of all this.  How the F do people do it? 

« Reply #7374 on: March 05, 2019, 08:08:33 PM »

2020-B1-8

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7375 on: March 05, 2019, 09:47:27 PM »
So today I tried to square up my hood and fenders. What a major pain. I fought with it for quite a few hours. The driver side rear corner wants to run into the fender.  There is plenty of room on the passenger side but it wants to go towards the driver rear... not sure why, I tried to bend the hinges and adjust them every which way. I even tried to move the fender away but as you know the hinge is attached to it so it didn't help...

I also was having a tough time getting the front of the hood to line up/get a good gap at the nose. I finally measured the fenders and they are different! One is 1/4" longer or one is shorter... Was GM really this bad? These are not from my car but they are GM originals.

This is the rear of the driver's fender. As you can see at this point the the gap was nonexistent but not the measurement.

This is the passenger side fender. The hood is lined up with the front (has a semi consistent gap at the nose but still off a bit).

The end of the tape measure is at the same spot on both fenders so the measurement is accurate. I am going to measure some of the other fenders I have but this is just horrible... Oh, the rubber fender to hood spacers are installed but don't help much.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:17:03 PM by FormTA »

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7376 on: March 06, 2019, 07:10:21 AM »
I would never have thought to even check that dimension, assumed they would be the same.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
  • 1971 Esprit TA Clone W72 1972 Formula 68 350 HO
« Reply #7377 on: March 06, 2019, 07:54:33 AM »
I see you are putting your carpentry skills to good use.

Regards, Jack

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7378 on: March 06, 2019, 07:58:26 AM »
I may try to shim the driver hinge away from the fender or slot the hinge where the hood attaches to try to increase the hood to fender gap t the rear. As for the fender differences my car has the trim package so that will hide the rear alignment a bit; but really a 1/4" difference,  that is really poor, really,  really poor quality. At this point (20 years off the road) I need to just accept it and move on as I will never get this thing on the road.  It amazes me the fitment was pretty darn good on my 67 Camaro but this car is a mess... as far as square panels on the shell and panel fitment of GM pieces.

firebirdparts

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7379 on: March 06, 2019, 10:29:46 AM »
I was talking to a guy with some repop parts about adding material to make the gaps look good "the hard way.  You can add material and take it off if you want to make it line up.  I guess the factory didn't worry too much about the alignment of the back of the hood.  You just don't have any freedom left over after you align the other 3 sides.
I want to be like Paul Kenny when I grow up
Joe Bays
1977 Y82 4-speed (red interior)
1978 Skybird 350
1978 Redbird 305
1979 Redbird 301 4-speed
1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC/SE (red)
1970 Datsun Pickup
1953 Chevy pickup (converted 4x4)
1988 T-bird Turbo Coupe

« Reply #7379 on: March 06, 2019, 10:29:46 AM »

NOT A TA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7380 on: March 06, 2019, 10:25:42 PM »
Today I had off so I worked on my current home repair project. I'm gettin too old to be running an old school corded Sawzall one handed on a ladder! And doing siding on a ladder is just nuts! Wish I had some scaffolding. If it isn't enough of a project to start with, the original builder sandwiched the T 1-11 between the truss 2 X 4 and 2 X 4 for the soffit framing so I have to cut the siding out in pieces with a Sawzall.  Now that the siding is tacked in place I've gotta rebuild the soffits.

John Paige
Lab-14.com

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7381 on: March 06, 2019, 10:32:44 PM »
Wow, that was in some bad shape.  Your work looks good. Yes, any type of siding done on a ladder is a pain.  At least you had a couple ladders and hopefully a helper.

NOT A TA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7382 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:27 AM »
Wow, that was in some bad shape.  Your work looks good. Yes, any type of siding done on a ladder is a pain.  At least you had a couple ladders and hopefully a helper.

I kept putting off the house repairs hoping to finish The 14 Car, but the house got to the point I'm afraid critters will be moving in.  No helper.  Get a panel cut to size, slide it up on step ladder bottom first face down, locate bottom of panel in U shaped support, then flip it up into place climbing step ladder.
John Paige
Lab-14.com

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7383 on: March 07, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »

Seriously?  Around here, if your siding looks like that, your in the top tier and it will pass inspection.

NOT A TA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7384 on: March 07, 2019, 07:44:39 PM »

Seriously?  Around here, if your siding looks like that, your in the top tier and it will pass inspection.

Here you will get a notice from the city "code enforcement" requiring repairs. Same thing will happen if ya don't mow your lawn.  If you don't get the repairs done (or mow lawn, paint, whatever) they'll send a private contractor then send you a bill. If you don't pay the bill they add money on your water bill to pay it off. Don't pay the water bill they shut off water and put a lien on the house. It's got it's good points and bad.  I got a notice to mow once when the interior house was destroyed following burglary and I couldn't live in it for a few years. Friends of mine have gotten notices for exterior repairs even though their homes weren't as bad as mine is now and gotten all upset. The flip side is the housing in the city is in pretty good condition overall and neighborhoods look nice. Landlords can't be slumlords. And there are programs where people who own their home in low economic class areas can have the city paint their house for free, so it's an attractive city to live in or visit. We have a lot of tourism partly due to the rules.

I've been expecting a notice for my house because it's pretty bad looking. Code enforcement officer for my area is a car guy I know who stops by to see what kind of projects I've got going on while he's checking my neighborhood, usually on Sat or Sunday. They work weekends to catch all the people who think they can get away with stuff on weekends like business vehicle parking or new roof without building permits. I told him a while back I was gonna stop working on my Firebird & Camaro and fix up the house so he's probably put off a notice on his recommendation. But if a neighbor complains I'll get a notice for sure.

Pic below you can see the front of my house looks bad, I'm colorblind so didn't know it was pink on top of ugly when I bought it. I'm fixing the ugly (and the pink) though, and trying to figure out how I'm gonna pay for the roof I lost during Irma. Yes those are resurrection ferns growing in the trim. The house is like old rusted cars, the damage from rot, termites, and carpenter ants you can't see is worse than what you can see. To make it more difficult previous owners had shoddy repairs done so each section I open I have to tear out old repairs.

Things that annoy guys like us the city will give notice about.

Only one unregistered vehicle allowed between front of house and street (driveway) and must be covered.  A tattered cover will get ya a notice, motorcycles included.

No boats, jet skis, car trailers (open or enclosed), as well as landscape or other business trailers allowed between house and street including driveway. I got a notice for my enclosed 24' trailer once when I left it in the driveway not knowing there were rules.

No large business trucks like box trucks, roll back flatbeds, etc. allowed between house & street. This includes overnight so if ya have a business with large trucks you need a place to keep them. Neighbors WILL call code enforcement and turn you in anonymously if you try to get away with overnight/weekend trucks. 

All above items prohibited from street parking overnight/weekends on any street.

John Paige
Lab-14.com

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7385 on: March 08, 2019, 06:26:05 AM »

Here you will get a notice from the city "code enforcement" requiring repairs. Same thing will happen if ya don't mow your lawn.  If you don't get the repairs done (or mow lawn, paint, whatever) they'll send a private contractor then send you a bill. If you don't pay the bill they add money on your water bill to pay it off. Don't pay the water bill they shut off water and put a lien on the house. It's got it's good points and bad.  I got a notice to mow once when the interior house was destroyed following burglary and I couldn't live in it for a few years. Friends of mine have gotten notices for exterior repairs even though their homes weren't as bad as mine is now and gotten all upset. The flip side is the housing in the city is in pretty good condition overall and neighborhoods look nice. Landlords can't be slumlords. And there are programs where people who own their home in low economic class areas can have the city paint their house for free, ...

BS like that is what encourages laziness.  "Why should I work if the city will do it for free?"  That's as far as I'm going with that one.

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7386 on: March 08, 2019, 07:10:16 AM »
Not a TA, that sounds like a lot of restrictions, however i assume there may be a number of 'snow birds' in your area. Some of this may address problems associated with transient ownership, and pink isn't too bad for your neck of the woods! My grandparents home in Hollywood was completely pink.
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7387 on: March 08, 2019, 07:46:29 AM »
Maybe those plastic shutters would benefit from the heat gun trick. Turn them back to red.

ryeguy2006a

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7388 on: March 08, 2019, 09:15:02 AM »

Here you will get a notice from the city "code enforcement" requiring repairs. Same thing will happen if ya don't mow your lawn.  If you don't get the repairs done (or mow lawn, paint, whatever) they'll send a private contractor then send you a bill. If you don't pay the bill they add money on your water bill to pay it off. Don't pay the water bill they shut off water and put a lien on the house. It's got it's good points and bad.  I got a notice to mow once when the interior house was destroyed following burglary and I couldn't live in it for a few years. Friends of mine have gotten notices for exterior repairs even though their homes weren't as bad as mine is now and gotten all upset. The flip side is the housing in the city is in pretty good condition overall and neighborhoods look nice. Landlords can't be slumlords. And there are programs where people who own their home in low economic class areas can have the city paint their house for free, ...

BS like that is what encourages laziness.  "Why should I work if the city will do it for free?"  That's as far as I'm going with that one.

DeCaff, I think you missed the part where where it mentions low economic class areas. I'm sure there are some that don't truly deserve it, but take advantage of this benefit. I would image in the vast majority of the cases are do I feed my family or paint my house... Just because they are getting it for free doesn't mean that they don't deserve it.

72projectbird

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7389 on: March 08, 2019, 09:52:31 AM »

Right? It's some old BS.
70 Trans Am RAIII 4 Speed #'s matching
70 GTO 455
71 Trans Am LS Swapped
81 Trans Am Daytona

"Put the evidence in the car"

« Reply #7389 on: March 08, 2019, 09:52:31 AM »

LeighP

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7390 on: March 08, 2019, 06:12:12 PM »
Got a day in working on the 69 Firebird for the first time in a long while. I've been fighting some health issues with my legs and moving around a workshop was just too painful to accomplish anything....I've lost 6 months of time....but it was over a hot summer....so maybe a silver lining.
Got to fit the trans cooling hoses I had made up.....darn headers, its tight get you hand in over the collector to tighten the fittings on the trans. Started working on cleaning up the fenders to rehang them......I picked up a new set of T/A fender extractors (cheap off a guy) I'm going to add them on the fenders.
I'm going to lose the workshop where its located soon....so it'll have to be in once piece to come home with me.
Regards,
Leigh

Sydney, Australia
1968 Pontiac Firebird 428 5 speed coupe

Former Firebirds -
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400
1971 Pontiac Firebird 455
1977 Pontiac Trans Am
1976 Pontiac Trans Am
1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible
1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 coupe

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7391 on: March 10, 2019, 08:49:54 AM »
Got a lot of work done on the front crash bar and other parts. One step closer.  I media blasted, did some light repair and sprayed it with epoxy and satin black.

One thing I noticed was the attaching bolts are rusted. Two are unusable.  Anyone have a couple of these in usable condition they could part with for a reasonable price?

These hold the crash bar brackets to the sub frame on 77-81 I believe.

72projectbird

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7392 on: March 10, 2019, 10:58:04 AM »
I might have a few. If I can find them I'll mail them to ya.
70 Trans Am RAIII 4 Speed #'s matching
70 GTO 455
71 Trans Am LS Swapped
81 Trans Am Daytona

"Put the evidence in the car"

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7393 on: March 10, 2019, 12:11:55 PM »
That would be awesome! Let me know of you find them and give me a total for shipping and the bolts and I can send you a PayPal gift.

Thanks!

DeCaff2007

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7394 on: March 10, 2019, 05:36:46 PM »
Today I...  am seriously tired of putting time and money into that godforsaken Focus !@#$#

I even sliced my thumb and forefinger wide open while replacing the fuel pump  :evil: :evil:

GTABill

• Oracle Forum Member
  • I know what I believe.......do you?
« Reply #7395 on: March 11, 2019, 08:37:32 AM »
Today, it's back to work for me.......yay.  Had last week off with the wife to celebrate our 26th anniversary.  Didn't do anything spectacular.  Just quality time together working around the house and getting the kitchen ready for granite countertops.  Did spend one day doing some antiquing and donating a truck load full of clothes and other items to Goodwill. Looks like some decent weather this week here so I can start putting down the weed and feed, grub control and mole repellant.  The moles have definitely been busy.  I was sinking everywhere........grrrrr.

On a GTA note, I'm waiting to hear back from the DMV to see if my historic personalized plate application was accepted and when I might be getting those.  Hopefully soon.
91 Bright Red Trans AM GTA.........41,xxx original miles

"The American dream is not that every man must be level with every other man. The American dream is that every man must be free to become whatever God intends he should become."

Reagan

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7396 on: March 11, 2019, 09:09:01 AM »
What is the process for the acceptance of the plates? In MD you fill out the paperwork and they give you the tags on the spot. If you want personalized, they can do a search to see if what you want is available and that too is accepted on the spot. Then it takes about 2 weeks to get them back. Good Luck, hope you get the ones you wanted.
I dont even want to think about yard work. Every spring I get the urge to have the best yard ever, put down whatever and stick with it for about a week LOL, then give up. Fortunately the yard  across the street doesn't look any better or worse than mine so I do look too bad!
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

roadking77

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7397 on: March 11, 2019, 04:41:23 PM »
Weather was pretty decent for March. Well into the 50's. Washed the winter off of the wifes mustang, and one of my work trucks. Also pulled 'Trigger' out of the garage and washed the 1/2" of dust off, and took a spin up town. Felt good to get it out on the road after a couple of months. Everything ran great!
Finished!
79 TATA - Lost to Fire!
86 Grand Prix - Sold
85 T/A - Sold
85 Fiero - Sold
82 Firebird - Sold
'38-CZ 250
'39-BSA Gold Star
'49-Triumph 350
'52-Ariel Red Hunter
'66-BSA Lightning
'01-HD RoadKing

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7398 on: March 11, 2019, 06:05:42 PM »
I'm jealous! Can't wait for the day when I can drive farther than my 500' driveway.  I did test the burnout capability of the new LS Saturday.   

79GoldnTan

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #7399 on: March 11, 2019, 06:09:32 PM »
That's awesome! Was a great day here also. Probably a month before pearl sees the sun.
79 solar gold    
461.   Factory 4 speed
PTFB SFC
PTFB 1LE
3.08 rear  for now
Lots O Fun

« Reply #7399 on: March 11, 2019, 06:09:32 PM »
You can help support TAC!

2020-B1-4