Author Topic: Photo- Bkt pic sizes.  (Read 4761 times)

tajoe

• Oracle Forum Member
Photo- Bkt pic sizes.
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:54:31 PM »
Learned something else on the bucket recently.
 When-ever I install pics from the Bkt, to a thread, the size is always huge, (over 1000), and takes up the whole screen. So I always have to edit them, and down-size at the Bkt. (Usually around 4-500). While searching for a cure to a different problem recently, I came across an option on the bucket for all the picture sizes to be displayed. I've never seen this option before, and it was automatically set, when I joined a few yrs ago. It was set at 1024 I think. There were different bubbles below it, of smaller sizes, so I clicked on the 600 bubble, and it reset all my pics. I went back to confirm this, but can't find that page. If some-one knows how to find it, I'ld appreciate some info. If not, I'll try to find it again.
 I wish trouble-shooting at that site were easier, cause I just can't seem to acess any administrators for help. They have a FAQ section, but never does me any good.
 P.S. I just checked my pictures on the bucket, and even tho I checked off the 600 bubble, my photos are still being sent as 1000. even when I reduce them, and send them imediately, they still won't install to the reduced value. :-x
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:54:53 PM by tajoe »
"You can sell an old man a young mans car,
but you can't sell a young man an old mans car"
                                       Bunkie Knudsen

Photo- Bkt pic sizes.
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:54:31 PM »
You can help support TAC!