Author Topic: Photo Bucket resolved  (Read 1171 times)

tajoe

• Oracle Forum Member
Photo Bucket resolved
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:42:59 PM »
Had a problem on the bucket recently, and blamed it on the PB site. Turned out, it was wrong at my end. This was my dilemma.
 I was trying to up-load a picture "to" my bucket, "from" my computer pictures. Every time I clicked on the up-load bubble, I got an error code telling me the picture wasn't found. I've done this many times, and have never seen this code. After many attempts, it turns out, when up-loading, the site remembers the last photo it up-loaded to the Bucket, even tho I wasn't looking to up-load that photo. I had deleted that photo, and others, from my computer pics, just to clean house. This is how I remember it.
 Up-loaded a bunch of Jacks T/A photos. Once the last one was in my bucket, I deleted the ones in my computer pictures section. When trying to do a "new" upload, the bucket remembered the last "Jacks T/A" photo that had been up-loaded, but deleted downstream., and was being displayed on my bucket, when trying to up-load a new pic. I had erased that photo from my computer pics, and it wasn't found. Once I went back to my library, and displayed a different picture, on the bucket, I was able to get back to my computer pics, and up-load. Not sure if it makes sense to you, but it seemed to do the trick. Hopefully this may help some-one, cause it drove me nuts.
"You can sell an old man a young mans car,
but you can't sell a young man an old mans car"
                                       Bunkie Knudsen

Photo Bucket resolved
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:42:59 PM »
You can help support TAC!