Author Topic: How to replace standard gauges to Rally  (Read 45864 times)

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
  • 1971 Esprit TA Clone W72 1972 Formula 68 350 HO
How to replace standard gauges to Rally
« on: April 19, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
I have replaced few standard gauges to Rally type with a tachometer. I will provide a very detailed write up over the next few weeks - please do not reply until I'm done so that there will be a continuous post.

First thing to note is that there are two types of Rally gauges; the early 70s utilize a 12 pin connector, whereas the later years utilize the 16 pin connector with seat belt warning light. The housing is not interchangeable as the connector opening is much larger to accommodate the larger connector. Also note the gauges also changed over time (8k vs. 6k tach. Speedo from 160 to 85 MPH, trip odometer, etc.) Most gauges are interchangeable as long as you obtain the correct printed circuit board and realize that some features might not work. For example if you get a 160 MPH speedo it will not have the seat belt warning light, etc.

This write up is for the cluster with 12 pin connector. The volt and fuel gauge wiring is the same for all years (again the face changes some over the years).

In the first post I will cover installing an aftermarket tach. In case someone just wants to install an aftermarket tach. only.
As most know a tach. needs 3 connections (4 if you have illumination)
Green to negative of coil
Black – ground (-)
Red – ignition (+)
White – dash light (+)

The first one is the most difficult as you need to pass a wire through the fire wall. But you have two options that does not require going through the fire wall.
Option one use the battery field wire (brown wire) details to follow.
Option two use the electronic downshift switch wire (cannot be used with M40 trans)

Option one – the alternator has three connections, (1) battery (large wire by itself – do not touch); (2) sensing red wire that connects to battery wire – again do not touch (3) field brown wire located next to the red sensing wire that is required to start the alternator and monitor. The brown wire extends all the way to the standard cluster and the dummy battery light. This wire also receives ignition power from the cluster and it is required to be maintained.

Option one step 1 – find alternator brown field wire near master cylinder (main wire harness)
Option one step 2 – expose the same wire and cut it (make sure you expose enough to make two splices)
Option one step 3 – splice the brown wire alternator end (portion that is connected to the alternator) to the ignition power that provides ignition power to the wiper and washer motor also located in the area. You can find the wire as it jumps between the washer and wiper motor (black wire with yellow line). Jump in the car and start it – it should start without any issues BUT your battery dummy light will not come on.
Option one step 4 – crawl under the dash and disconnect the 12 pin cluster connector. Find the brown wire pin #11 and remove or cut that wire. Tape the end that is still connected to the connector (to prevent shorts) and splice a green wire to the brown wire. Make sure that green wire is long enough to reach your tachometer.
Option one step 5 – go back to the cut brown wire under the hood and splice/extend to the (-) of the coil. AND YOU ARE DONE.

Option two uses the downshift switch wire.

Option two step 1 – find the electronic downshift switch wire also near the master cylinder (main harness). The wire is black with orange line.
Option two step 2 – splice and extend the found wire to the (-) of the coil and connect.
Option two step 3 – crawl under the dash and find the downshift connector (connector with 2 wires one orange and the other pink)
Option two step 4 – cut the downshift connector and tape the pink wire to prevent shorting.
Option two step 5 – Use the orange wire to connect the tach green wire (splice green wire long enough to connect to the tach green terminal). ANG YOU ARE DONE.

The next few steps are common to both options.

Step 6 – black tach terminal is ground (or earth to some) extend/connect to any metal part – make sure you have good contact.
Step 7 – red ignition (+) terminal, extend a wire to the pink downshift switch or cut wire (depending on option 1 or 2) the pink wire is a fused ignition feed.
Step 8 – white tach dash light, find the nearest dash light (I use the shifter light) and splice into the tan wire.
Step 9 – mount your tach. and enjoy.

12 pin cluster connector showing pins 1 to 6

Other side of pin showing brown wire (pin 11) to be used for tach

Brown wire already connected to the (-) of coil

Alternator wire connected to the washer wiper jumper wire (note blue splice connector)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:11:39 AM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: How to replace standard gauges to Rally
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 06:40:57 PM »
I have some free time today and will write up how to re-pin the connector.

I will cover the removal and reinstallation in another step. Note: This is the hardest step and please take your time otherwise your gauges will not work or you will break one of the pins. read carefully and work slowly - everything in this step does not require force if you feel as if you are applying force to remove the pins, you are doing something wrong and about to break the connector.

First print the attached wiring/pin diagram to use as you work your way through this step.

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 07:27:06 PM »
In post (1) I provided pics of the "before" pin out which is the same as the "standard gauges" in post 2
Follow the steps in the “order of work” to change the pins around.
The steps are as follows:

Disconnect your battery (-)
Disconnect the speedo cable
Remove the 12 pin connector from the cluster
Disconnect the ashtray cable (either at the astray or cluster end)
Remove the cluster
Pull wire out and remove tape

To remove the pins you will need a very small screw driver
Insert the screw driver from the front of the connector
Push and tilt the screw driver up with one hand
With the other hand pull the connector out

It should come out easy and not require force
Reinstall the pins in the order listed in post 2
Practice on the fuel gauge pin and the battery connector (okay to break those 2)
When reinstalling the connector should click in and not come out
If the connector comes out, bend the tap out (very slightly)

Finally the finished product

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:12:12 PM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:57 PM »
Picture of the downshift switch located near the steering column.

The pink wire can be used for whatever required ignition + power. Even if it is used you can still splice into it and use it for the battery gauge, tach or anything that requires + ignition power.

The orange if not used in your car it gets you through the fire wall and can be used for the tach green wire (the other end of this wire is the black/orange wire discussed above)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:27:00 AM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »
Before replacing the main cluster we need to wire the fuel and volt gauges (as you will lose both) and need to connect the "field" wire (brown wire described above) Without the "field" connection the alternator and will not work correctly. So first connect the fuel and volt gauges, reconnect the "field" alternator and after you know everything is working correctly move on to the main cluster. In this post I will cover the Fuel, volt and field connection only.

Before you start do yourself a favor and get one of these (only $5 at the big tools store)

The fuel and volt gauges need the following wires/connection:
Fuel - Tan wire from main cluster connector
Fuel - Orange ignition connection from ignition switch
Volt - Any 12 volt ignition connection (but best to use the orange ignition switch wire)
Volt - Any ground
Gauge light - dimmed 12 volt
Field - Orange ignition connection from ignition switch

First remove the Tan and Brown wires from the main cluster connector
The Brown is the field wire and the tan is the fuel sending unit wire

Next locate the big (12 gauge) orange wire that extends to the ignition switch (from ignition switch to the fuse box)

Next you need to splice two wires (connections) into the wire, I don't like to cut wires but remove the insulation to splice on wires using compression connections. Remove the insulation as shown below and before you do anything test the wire, with the key removed from the ignition you should read 0 volts. Insert the key and turn the key to Aux. now you should read about 12 volts.

Next you need to splice two wires to the orange wire, the brown "field" wire and a new wire that will extend to the Volt gauage + terminal (I used red wire for + connection)

After splicing using a compression connection tape over the splice using high quality tape or shrink wrap.
I also like to establish new grounds and used a black wire to connect to the column - you can never have enough grounds.

Next the fuel gauge...
Need to extend the Tan wire and orange wire (from the kickdown switch) discribed above.

Again use compression connectors and tape over the splice.
The Tan wire is from the fuel sending unit.
The Orange wire is the kickdown switch ignition +12 volt.

At this point you should have 4 wires as follows:
Volt + red wire
Volt Ground black wire
Fuel - Tan sending unit
Fuel - orange ignition

One additional wire is required for the gauge illumination light.
I would use the shifter light or splice into that circuit.

If you use the shifter light you need to ground it and as you can see above I spliced it with the black ground volt gauge wire.

Finally connect the gauge (volt and fuel)

The hardest part is keeping track of the wires - do one at a time and you will be fine.
Finally the finished product - test it by starting the car and taking it for a spin.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:06:51 PM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:44:41 PM »
At this stage your new volt gauge should read around 14+ volts and drop to 13.5 to 14 volts if you turn on the head lights. Also the volt gauge should read o volts when the car if off and the key is not in Aux. With the key in Aux. the volt gauge should read around 12 volts.

The new fuel gauge should work like your old one. With a running car it will more around some but when you turn the car off it should stay at the current position.

The old fuel gauge should bottom out (all the way to the right = past full) and stay there.

Finally the dummy alternator (battery light) should not come one at all.

The alternator should work correctly as well (you will know if the car does not start)

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:59:44 PM »
Finally the fun part - going from this:

To this - note I was able to find a cluster with 8k tach and I used my 160MPH speedo - I will go over the differences of the different speedos as well in this post.

But first note that there are two different types of speedos with a seat belt warning light and without. The one with a seat belt needs two more wires as shown below:

Without seat belt and plug configuration:

Note the 2 missing seat belt wires

And with seat belt (also note the connector has the 2 extra wires):

The 2 wires are black = ground and pink = ignition. The seat belt completes the circuit and the light will turn off.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:14:22 PM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 08:54:33 PM »
It should also be noted that the earlier years had a 12 pin connector (like the one shown above) but later they changed to a 16 pin connector (like the white one shown in post 5) also note the connector on the back of the cluster is different.

12 pin cluster:

And 16 pin cluster:

If you have a 12 pin cluster follow the pin diagram in the first post but if you have a 16 pin cluster just follow the following pin diagram (match colors)

Pin 1 - black = ground
Pin 2 - blank
Pin 3 - blank
Pin 4 - blank
Pin 5 - 2 dark green = water temp gauge
Pin 6 - 2 blue = left turn signal
Pin 7 - orange = clock
Pin 8 – blank

Pin 9 - gray = dash lights
Pin 10 - black = seat belt light ground (not shown as this car does not have a seat belt light)
Pin 11 - pink = seat belt 12V (not shown as this car does not have a seat belt light)
Pin 12 - tan = brake light
Pin 13 – 3 pink = ignition 12V
Pin 14 - 2 blue (1 w/white line) = right turn signal
Pin 15 - green = high beam indicator
Pin 16 - blue = oil gauge

The above 2 pics show the final product after I moved all of the pins from the 12 pin connector to the 16 pin connector.

Almost done we just need to deal with the tach wiring - which was covered in the previous steps. Assuming you have done that first now you just need to extend the coil and 12V ignition wire to the new cluster.

The connector to the center (near the rear of tach) is the coil (-) connector and the other towards the outside is the tach 12V

I used black wire for the coil and red for the 12V (that's what I had)

And connected to the wires under the dash (again I used compression connectors and taped over them)

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »
Finally - after connecting the tach wires simply line up the 16 pin connector and plug it in, push the cluster in the dash and connect speedo cable.

Start the car up and test everything - everything should work except the oil and temp gauges.
You should see the tach responding, all lights and indicators working, etc.

Before reinstalling the cluster I would change all light lamps.
Also to remove the cluster you need to drop the steering wheel (just a bit)

Reinstall the cluster and bezel and enjoy - don't be disappointed if the clock does not work, most don't.

To make the oil and temp gauges work correctly you need to change the oil and temp sending units - which I will cover in the final post.

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 09:14:03 PM »
Finished installation 8k tach with 160MPH speedo and without seat belt light (correct for a 71) clock does not work but again most don't.

Regards, Jack

LeighP

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 03:48:21 PM »
WOW!
Thanks very much, Jack, for a super comprehensive write up.  :grin:
Regards,
Leigh

Sydney, Australia
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400 coupe (project)

Former Firebirds -
1971 Pontiac Firebird 455
1977 Pontiac Trans Am
1976 Pontiac Trans Am
1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible
1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 coupe

Mint73

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 09:33:13 AM »
Great write up. Just keep in mind that older wiring is cheaper to replace than the car. I recently had a potential disaster with dash wiring in my '68. Removed the cluster and found a significant burn through on wiring coming from headlamp switch.

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 06:59:10 PM »
Had some time today so I decided to replace the sending units. The oil and temp gauges will not will not work without the correct "gauge" sending units.

Started with the water as it does not require crawling under the car. My old sending unit was broken and was being used as a plug.

You need to find the green wire (yours is most likely is connected to the old unit)
The sending unit comes with the plastic clip but not the connector. You need to find the connector in the pic below - I was lucky to find one from my friends shop.

I would strongly recommend that you drain the coolant - I did not thinking that I can remove the old and install the new without making a mess.

Anyways I did not drain the coolant and lost about 1/2 a gal of coolant. No big deal other than my drive way has a huge puddle.

Removed the old and installed the new.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:47:45 AM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 07:18:29 PM »

Connect the wire and the water temp gauge should work.

Did not work for me and after few hours I found this.

This also explained why my oil gauge did not work.
I had to take the cluster out again to find the broken connection - Replace the printed circuit if you can.

I was able to fix it and all works but I will get a new printed circuit.

If you follow the wiring diagram you will see that the broken connection is the 12v+ ignition to the gauges (both water and oil) as well to the brake light.

After 4 hours I was done (should have taken 1/2 hour)

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »
Final step is the oil sending unit - need to jack the car up but ran out of time. It is next to the oil filter FYI.

Regards, Jack

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 06:35:59 AM »
Yesterday I replaced the oil sending unit but forgot to take pictures - sorry - the old one is small and does not have the bell shaped housing shown below.

Very easy job and the sending unit is located next to the oil filter.

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 06:50:47 AM »
Everything is working but I'm having some pegging issues upon start up. I think it is due to old printed circuit (I already fixed few of the connectors), I will perform some tests to determine the issue and update this post.

Basically the issues are as follows:

Issue #1 – when I start the car the water temp gauge gets pegged all the way to hot (left) and then comes back to normal. It operates normally after that.

Issue #2 – with the car off and every time I turn the ignition to accessory (i.e., applying power to the gauges) both the oil and water temp gauges jump around some with the oil pressure pegging to low (right).

I’m sure the sending units are fine (new sending units – and there is nothing to them that could possibly brake), both gauges are fine (tested the same with another set of gauges), the wiring harness is fine, the gauge wiring (harness) is fine, the grounds are good (checked many times) so it must be the printed circuit.

I will replace and report back. 

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 06:54:11 PM »
Installed the oil sending unit (above the oil filter)

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 08:38:37 PM »
Final post.

I figured out the pegging issue, with dummy lights the circuit is grounded through the ignition switch, but with sending units the gauges are grounded through the sending unit (engine block). So as soon as power is applied the gauges peg out as they are grounded, I cut the extra ground wire and all worked. The extra ground is the green wire shown delow - cut and cap.

Best place to cut is at the ignition switch connection just below the column.

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 02:10:35 PM »
12 pin cluster from my 72.
So 70-72 is 12 pin and 73-81 is 16 pin.

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2014, 02:11:56 PM »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »
I will start a new post showing how the gauges work and how to troubleshoot, etc.

Follow the link…

http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=64343.0
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:24:37 PM by Jack »

Regards, Jack

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 07:49:15 PM »
Here is a picture of the tach wiring harness which plugs directly into the fuse box and it has a terminal for the alternator field wire "brown wire"

Regards, Jack

BIRD IS THE WORD

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2014, 12:54:24 AM »
I have an original 160 mph, 8k rpm, pressure/temp gauges cluster.  Any clue how much is worth?  Or where to find out?

FireBuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2014, 07:23:27 PM »
Jack, thanks for taking the time to document and share this!   This is great stuff and will be a huge help as I undertake a similar project.

I have a 1971 Firebird Esprit A/C car that I am cloning into a Formula.  The car has aftermarket gauges, which are a constant source of problems... so I am in the process of ripping them out and putting it back together correctly with rally gauges and a new instrument cluster.

I recently found a nice cluster with rally gauges out of a 70 Formula.   I want to purchase a new dash wiring harness, but not sure if I should purchase one for a 70 or 71?   Do you, or anyone here, know the differences between a 70 and 71 dash wiring harness?   I have been told that they are the same, but when I go to order I see different part numbers.   

Would appreciate any info or guidance!   Thanks!

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2014, 08:21:38 PM »
70 to early 72 clusters and harness used the 12 pin connector, so as long as you get a 12 pin connector you will be all set. Another thing to check is the 70 cluster you bought should not have the seat belt light (see pics above).

Regards, Jack

dansbird

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 09:52:30 AM »
Great write up. Thanks

DynoLee

• Active Forum Member
      • Lee's website
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 12:20:58 PM »
From theMay 05, 2013, 08:54:33 PM post:
 "Pin 1 - black = ground
Pin 2 - blank
Pin 3 - blank
Pin 4 - blank
Pin 5 - 2 dark green = water temp gauge
Pin 6 - 2 blue = left turn signal
Pin 7 - orange = clock
Pin 8 – blank
Pin 9 - gray = dash lights
Pin 10 - black = seat belt light ground (not shown as this car does not have a seat belt light)
Pin 11 - pink = seat belt 12V (not shown as this car does not have a seat belt light)
Pin 12 - tan = brake light
Pin 13 – 3 pink = ignition 12V
Pin 14 - 2 blue (1 w/white line) = right turn signal
Pin 15 - green = high beam indicator
Pin 16 - blue = oil gauge"

The pin locations are flipped from what I saw on my '73. 

Mine came out to be:
Pin 1 - gray = dash lights
Pin 2 - black = seat belt light ground (not shown as this car does not have a seat belt light)
Pin 3 - pink = seat belt 12V (not shown as this car does not have a seat belt light)
Pin 4 - tan = brake light
Pin 5 – 3 pink = ignition 12V
Pin 6 - 2 blue (1 w/white line) = right turn signal
Pin 7 - green = high beam indicator
Pin 8 - blue = oil gauge
on one side and,
Pin 9 - black = ground
Pin 10 - blank
Pin 11 - blank
Pin 12 - blank
Pin 13 - 2 dark green = water temp gauge
Pin 14 - 2 blue = left turn signal
Pin 15 - orange = clock
Pin 16 – blank

Otherwise, this thread was very helpful!

craigbreedlove

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2016, 05:23:19 PM »
I think that this is a very informative post. I am going to do a change over to the 16 pin on my 71 formula 400. But I have a volt, water and oil pressure gauge in the map pocket. Is it possible to leave the fuel gauge and the add the tach. I am going to use my original 160 mph speedo and a 6k tach. I like the fuel gauge where it is. will the printed circuit allow this.

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2016, 05:58:31 AM »
I think that this is a very informative post. I am going to do a change over to the 16 pin on my 71 formula 400. But I have a volt, water and oil pressure gauge in the map pocket. Is it possible to leave the fuel gauge and the add the tach. I am going to use my original 160 mph speedo and a 6k tach. I like the fuel gauge where it is. will the printed circuit allow this.

Welcome to TAC.
Yes you can because the tach has a separate wiring harness anyways and the tach is grounded through the housing, just make sure you include the ground wire.

Regards, Jack

Ryoko

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2016, 08:43:51 PM »
Does the base Firebird dash pad have the cut outs needed to install the water and oil gauges? (I know the bezel will need replacing.)

Aus78Formula

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2016, 10:05:26 PM »
The bezel is the only change, behind that, the frame and dash etc is the same between all models for any combination of options.

terryfranklin

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2017, 10:07:06 AM »
Hi

Excellent post can the photos be put back on?

70RAIV455

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2017, 10:39:31 AM »
Hi

Excellent post can the photos be put back on?
Its the same situation across all Forums right now.
Photo Bucket Blackmail.

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2017, 11:07:58 AM »
I will as soon as I have sometime to move over the pics to Flickr.

Regards, Jack

72fmula

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:55 AM »
I'M also interested in the pictures, I'm trying to case a problem down on a 72 and I'm not sure what the previous owner did???the oil and temp gauges have no power to the plug at the senders, I have chased them to the Printed circuit board it seems they have no feed from there. Thanks Jack what a great write up!! even without the pis :)

buswrench

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2018, 10:17:02 PM »
Jack .. Thank you very much for all your work ! I am working on my 70 standard bird with idiot lights cloning it into a formula  . I have acquired the ralley gauges from a 74 Trans Am . As you know my car uses a 12 pin plug . The cluster from the T.A. is 16 pin . Can I buy a circuit board for a 70 with gauges and use the original pod ? Or should I find a 16 pin plug and repin it ? Any luck on moving the pictures to flickr yet ? Blessings .. Ed

Jack

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2018, 10:48:19 PM »
I think it's much easier to swap over the speedo vs. the tach and water/pressure gauges. Also you can find the 16 pin connector on eBay and repin your harness. You can use your cluster as well but then you have to deal with the fuel gauge (if you are planning to keep the fuel gauge the printed circuit will not work)

Regards, Jack

Aus78Formula

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 02:27:55 AM »
I received a special offer email from Photobucket a few days ago, 100ish bucks for so many million pics instead of usual 300 or 500 or whatever. No thanks. If they charged 10 bucks they'd be ahead of where they are now with many smaller collections just walking away. I had about 9000 pics, but still nothing compared to what capacity they were offering.

FormTA

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 05:43:41 AM »
Jack, just edit the picture by placing ~original after the I'm img par of the picture link. It's a temp fix but worked for me, I fixed all of the pictures in my threads with it.
79 Trans am 301 (work in progress) LS swap n progress
79 Formula 301 (Work in progress)
67 RS Camaro (Work in progress)
See the recurring theme???

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 05:43:41 AM »
You can help support TAC!