2013 Trans Am

(1/3) > >>

T_MAC:
I know this has probably come up before but I saw a craigslist ad today where they mentioned a "2013" TA coming out and how it might affect the investment value of a 2nd Gen TA...Is the 2013 another aftermarket makeover (the're still awesome) or does anyone know if GM is "officially" involved.  Thanks if anyone knows!

firebirdparts:
Nothing is happening. 

There are probably 6 aftermarket conversions on the market, so the introduction of more of them has no effect.  There won't be any GM involvement in calling anything a Pontiac.

Aldo:
I hope there are no more clones coming out.......

Jeff Rager:
Pontiac is dead, GM is not putting out a 2013, 2014, 2015 or any other year Trans Am. They are all aftermarket conversions of the Camaro. And they will have no effect on the value of a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation Trans Am. The only way The Trans Am could make a comeback is if someone were to purchase the rights to the Trans Am name and produce a "from scratch" new car. It cannot happen this way if they were to use the Camaro for a base car, because GM still owns all of the rights to the Camaro design, the frame, chasis, drive train, body, etc....

DGulliver:
Ok, I just checked.....wait- nope, still a Camaro  :-(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page