Author Topic: inline tube  (Read 60 times)

james.dowling99@yahoo.com

• Active Forum Member
inline tube
« on: January 14, 2020, 06:06:47 PM »
Very disappointed with this operation.
I ordered a "master front end sheetmetal bolt kit" Kit had more than I needed, but not enough of certain bolts. This was my first experience, and it did not bother me too much.
My second experience, however causes me to think I may never use them again. I replaced the entire front end of a 79 T/A. After wire wheeling the control arm bolts, I decided, what the hell, might as well replace the bolts as well. So I ordered upper and lower control  bolts. {4 upper, 4 lower}. I received 12 bolts, none of which where remotely close to what I needed. $109. & change. This cost me an entire free weekend I had to reassemble the car. When I inquired as to why I was sent the incorrect bolts I was told "the bolts we sell only fit up to 1972". I am sure most of you on this site have more 2nd gen f body experience than I, but I would think 1970-1981 all the bolts in question would be the same regardless if  we are dealing with my wife's car, an 81' z28 , 71' formula, you get my meaning.
What really upset me was the fact I waited 2 wks after they received the bolts back to be refunded, and then call again when I realized they tried to stiff me for the shipping. Too many phone calls. I ended up getting  NOS GM bolts for the uppers on Ebay, the lowers from The Parts Place.

inline tube
« on: January 14, 2020, 06:06:47 PM »
You can help support TAC!