Author Topic: A hello to ya'll PNW'esters  (Read 3118 times)

CopMagnet

• Oracle Forum Member
A hello to ya'll PNW'esters
« on: May 17, 2008, 01:25:00 AM »
Hey guys, I just wanted to touch bases with you!  Enjoy the summer.  I am always here if you need me.  From checking out a far away potential purchase, to parts.  We are a club.  Ignore the politics.  Sorry I couldn't make Apple Blossom,  WHO IS GOING TO BE AT MUSCLE BEACH THIS YEAR IN SEASIDE, OREGON??  There's also a big event in SHERWOOD, OR this summer as usual. 

No Brake!  All Pedal!!

grenggli

• Active Forum Member
Re: A hello to ya'll PNW'esters
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »
I am working diligently putting together my 1981 Pontiac Trans Am after its repaint.  I am trying to be ready for the All Pontiac show in Puyallup, Wa. on June 22nd.  If I get finished, after the show, I will be more free to drive it wherever.  It is black and gold special edition clone highly optioned car with a performance built Pontiac 455. I have posted some pictures on a thread in the lobby that are of it just out of the paint shop.  Maybe I'll see you in Puyallup for Meeker Days?  To bad the BBQ in Wenatchee didn't go off.  Hopefully next year.

Greg
1981 Blk & Gold Pontiac TTA with  455 SE clone--selling
1978 Silver Pontiac TA with BB 454 (sold)
1989 Maui blue Pontiac Firebird Formula--sold
1988 Flame Red Pontiac GTA 5.0TPI 5spd T-tops--sold

CopMagnet

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 03:45:47 AM »
I am working diligently putting together my 1981 Pontiac Trans Am after its repaint.  I am trying to be ready for the All Pontiac show in Puyallup, Wa. on June 22nd.  If I get finished, after the show, I will be more free to drive it wherever.  It is black and gold special edition clone highly optioned car with a performance built Pontiac 455. I have posted some pictures on a thread in the lobby that are of it just out of the paint shop.  Maybe I'll see you in Puyallup for Meeker Days?  To bad the BBQ in Wenatchee didn't go off.  Hopefully next year.

Greg
It's time  :grin:

No Brake!  All Pedal!!

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 03:45:47 AM »
You can help support TAC!